Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve read a number of different posts from members discussing the terms of their order. It’s getting close to time to convert, and I’m not sure about my dealer. Would anyone be able to give me a few bullet points to throw the dealer’s way to be sure I’m getting the right deal?
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, start with what you've already discussed with your dealer. I would hope you've already discussed price and deposit before now. If not, I guess you better bring that up. If you have specific questions about the Bronco, better find that info on here and not expect it from the dealer.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To me, how many reservations do you have? Allocations? (note that this isn't secret, they should willingly share) and finally, have you decided how you're going to price these?

OP
OP
Jarmo Karhu

Jarmo Karhu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, start with what you've already discussed with your dealer. I would hope you've already discussed price and deposit before now. If not, I guess you better bring that up. If you have specific questions about the Bronco, better find that info on here and not expect it from the dealer.
Asking more for price and deposit info. X-Plan, MSRP, ADU, etc. I’m pretty solid on my build, I just need to know if I should place an order with my original dealer or move

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Asking more for price and deposit info. X-Plan, MSRP, ADU, etc. I’m pretty solid on my build, I just need to know if I should place an order with my original dealer or move

Well, have you not talked to them at all? How would you know if you need to move if you haven't discussed price? Hard for us to know what your dealer is doing. Most of us have been having this discussion with our dealers for months.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jarmo Karhu

Jarmo Karhu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, have you not talked to them at all? How would you know if you need to move if you haven't discussed price? Hard for us to know what your dealer is doing. Most of us have been having this discussion with our dealers for months.
Had an initial conversation a few days ago. Seemed not very knowledgeable about the Bronco generally. (Told me he personally ordered a “Wildside”). That was kind of a red flag for me and I ended the conversation early. He couldn’t say where my place in line is based on my reservation #. Said I can’t know that until I convert. Also didn’t know what his allocation would be. Again, said wouldn’t know until after conversion. Seemed a little fishy which is why I posted

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mosey through the threads up in here. Should give you the answers you seek, Mesa Ford? has been active from Cali....

OP
OP
Jarmo Karhu

Jarmo Karhu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mosey through the threads up in here. Should give you the answers you seek, Mesa Ford? has been active from Cali....
🎯 If I were to switch, I’d probably reach out to Kerney Mesa here in SoCal, but again I’d need to know what questions to ask to make a proper comparison

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had an initial conversation a few days ago. Seemed not very knowledgeable about the Bronco generally. (Told me he personally ordered a “Wildside”). That was kind of a red flag for me and I ended the conversation early. He couldn’t say where my place in line is based on my reservation #. Said I can’t know that until I convert. Also didn’t know what his allocation would be. Again, said wouldn’t know until after conversion. Seemed a little fishy which is why I posted

About the only thing they really know is where you fall in timestamp order of people who have placed an order with them. Dealerships have an allocation estimate based on reservation number, but that will depend on how many convert. It's not an exact science so there is not an exact number. He should be able to tell you how many have timestamps ahead of yours though and whether you are expected to make the allocation.

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure you ask if they can please use lube before they bend you over. 😜

In all seriousness, I used to live all over SoCal and in San Diego for many years....I've only heard good things about Kearny Mesa Ford.

Sponsored

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve read a number of different posts from members discussing the terms of their order. It’s getting close to time to convert, and I’m not sure about my dealer. Would anyone be able to give me a few bullet points to throw the dealer’s way to be sure I’m getting the right deal?

1. Will pricing be at MSRP, above MSRP, or below MSRP? If above or below, how much?
  2. What fees, like Adm., Doc., if any, will be added to the price of vehicle?
  3. Will an additional deposit be required at time of order? If yes will it be refundable if the Bronco is not purchased? Is this refund conditional in any way.
  4. List any other information I should know about ordering my Bronco through your dealership. Any maintenance included like oil changes.
  5. (Optional) It is my understanding that recently all dealerships were given an allocation number by Ford, that is the number of Broncos that the will be allowed for that dealership. I’m also aware that this is subject to change after the reservation conversion to orders window closes on March 19. Many dealers currently have more reservations than they have allocations. What is the situation at your dealership? How many reservations do you have and how many allocations do you have? This could have a significant impact on me being able to receive a 2021 MY Bronco.

OP
OP
Jarmo Karhu

Jarmo Karhu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Will pricing be at MSRP, above MSRP, or below MSRP? If above or below, how much?
  2. What fees, like Adm., Doc., if any, will be added to the price of vehicle?
  3. Will an additional deposit be required at time of order? If yes will it be refundable if the Bronco is not purchased? Is this refund conditional in any way.
  4. List any other information I should know about ordering my Bronco through your dealership. Any maintenance included like oil changes.
  5. (Optional) It is my understanding that recently all dealerships were given an allocation number by Ford, that is the number of Broncos that the will be allowed for that dealership. I’m also aware that this is subject to change after the reservation conversion to orders window closes on March 19. Many dealers currently have more reservations than they have allocations. What is the situation at your dealership? How many reservations do you have and how many allocations do you have? This could have a significant impact on me being able to receive a 2021 MY Bronco.
Exactly the kind of thing I was looking for

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your dealer knows their allocation and where you stand. That's a load of dung they're tossing your way. My dealer answered that question as soon as initial allocations were revealed.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get signed up for a test drive when they get one on their lot.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs