Sponsored

Thinking about doing a dealer order for MY22 this month. What should I expect?

ttrain34

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let me start off by saying this will be the first time I've ever gone through the car buying experience by myself, lol.

Has anyone done an order through a dealer without a reservation yet? I'm wanting to order either an Outer Banks SAS or WT in the new green color. Really just wanting to get an idea on what to expect from wait times, etc through a dealer order vs. reservation.

I'm not in a huge rush, as I'm building a house AND getting married in 2022 as well. But I can't stop thinking about these cars so I at least want to go ahead and get an order on the books, even it it takes me a year to get it.
Sponsored

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let me start off by saying this will be the first time I've ever gone through the car buying experience by myself, lol.

Has anyone done an order through a dealer without a reservation yet? I'm wanting to order either an Outer Banks SAS or WT in the new green color. Really just wanting to get an idea on what to expect from wait times, etc through a dealer order vs. reservation.

I'm not in a huge rush, as I'm building a house AND getting married in 2022 as well. But I can't stop thinking about these cars so I at least want to go ahead and get an order on the books, even it it takes me a year to get it.
The wait might not be too long. Most of us waited 10 months before they even started building them!
Ford promised to handle reservation first but we will see. I would plan on at least 12 months before you get one.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Welcome to the forum.

Reservations are currently closed. Supposedly, the 22 MY Orders open up on October 13th. There are some great resources on here about finding a dealer that will only charge msrp and even some that are offering $1000 under invoice.
Make sure you order from someone that won't charge a ADM.
Sponsored