Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s absolutely ridiculous that Ford has still not released images or videos of things like the soft top function and removal of tops. They gotta stop showing us those stupid Bronco screws and show us something that’ll actually make me buy their vehicle. :oops:
My god man I know, the Bronco screws and nameplate things... Barb and Missy loved talking about that shit in that home video, I mean the colors and materials video. So tired of hearing and seeing that. Once was fine for me to say “oh ok cool, now why is the dash silver and bronze?”
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. That’s exactly what that shot is of.

Ford Bronco CO 2 door pics closeups tenor
Thank you! I’ve been looking for this pic. Are we looking at a scissor Jack? I can’t see & three beers aren’t helping. ? thanks.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for cross posting.

I’ll always admire BN’s ability to post pictures that leave the viewer more confused about the subject matter than they were before they saw the picture.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! I’ve been looking for this pic. Are we looking at a scissor Jack? I can’t see & three beers aren’t helping. ? thanks.
Correct. That’s the under-floor area of the 2-door from a *very* early press event.

Looks like scissor jack, wrench, and a smaller cubby. The BN photo in this thread also shows the fuel funnel (for use with Ford’s cap-less fuel filler neck).

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
*Desperate for photos and information before they spend $50k on a vehicle they’ve never been able to even see in person.*

Bronco Nation:

Ford Bronco CO 2 door pics closeups tenor

[/QUOTE]
It appears to me that this lens will be so covered in road grime, salt, dust, mud and snow that it will be useless. It even appears to have a lip on the bottom to allow snow and ice to freeze a solid cap over the lens.

The extra length everyone is complaining about will be nice in my opinion for helping support the heavy spare when mounting it back on. It can be difficult to get the spare back in place on all the Wranglers I have owned.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It appears to me that this lens will be so covered in road grime, salt, dust, mud and snow that it will be useless. It even appears to have a lip on the bottom to allow snow and ice to freeze a solid cap over the lens.

The extra length everyone is complaining about will be nice in my opinion for helping support the heavy spare when mounting it back on. It can be difficult to get the spare back in place on all the Wranglers I have owned.
It almost certainly has a washer, like most other new Fords these days. Might even be part of the lip. Or the circle above it pops out, but that looks more like a sprue mark.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whenever I'm at the back of my vehicle I always give the lens a little finger wipe just to keep them generally clean and clear of grime.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*Desperate for photos and information before they spend $50k on a vehicle they’ve never been able to even see in person.*

Bronco Nation:

1605581117823.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
There is an easy way to protect the camera from the elements.
qASEHfY.jpg
Sponsored