David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F350, 2021 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a ton of bad info in this thread.

The only orders that should have a Code 99 right now are:

1. People who are choosing to wait for MY22 to see what additional options may become available (Like the green color, Mansquatch), or
2. People who originally ordered either of the two items that are now MY22 only (Modular top and Dual tops).

Everyone else, who wants to be in the running for a Bronco as soon as possible, should have a code 10-19.

There were reports of dealers who didn’t understand how the ordering system worked, and didn’t realize that they needed to change the code 99 to something else manually… and just assumed it would be changed automatically. These dealers were wrong, and had to go in and change it to a buildable order. We coached a few forum members to speak to their dealers and after they did received an update that their order was finally placed.

OP:

Do you have the Modular Hard Top or the Dual Top options on your build? Do you want to wait for MY22? If yes, then you should have a 99.

If you don’t have either of those things, and you want to potentially receive your bronco before January if commodities allow, then you need your dealer to change your priority code ASAP.
20210521_161658.jpg
Sponsored

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Commodity constraints don’t change your order priority code. The dealer entered it as a 99, so unless you asked for a 22, are looking for a top other than soft or MIC or an unorderable combination (manual Sasquatch), he is intentionally pushing you to the back of his line….

Reactions: abe
OP
OP

BroncoDave66

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s a ton of bad info in this thread.

The only orders that should have a Code 99 right now are:

1. People who are choosing to wait for MY22 to see what additional options may become available (Like the green color, Mansquatch), or
2. People who originally ordered either of the two items that are now MY22 only (Modular top and Dual tops).

Everyone else, who wants to be in the running for a Bronco as soon as possible, should have a code 10-19.

There were reports of dealers who didn’t understand how the ordering system worked, and didn’t realize that they needed to change the code 99 to something else manually… and just assumed it would be changed automatically. These dealers were wrong, and had to go in and change it to a buildable order. We coached a few forum members to speak to their dealers and after they did received an update that their order was finally placed.

OP:

Do you have the Modular Hard Top or the Dual Top options on your build? Do you want to wait for MY22? If yes, then you should have a 99.

If you don’t have either of those things, and you want to potentially receive your bronco before January if commodities allow, then you need your dealer to change your priority code ASAP.
I have the standard MIC Top. I do have usual killer items, like 2.7 auto, sasquatch, and tow package. Other than that, it's just the same as most everyone in the group with similar options.

OP
OP

BroncoDave66

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Commodity constraints don’t change your order code. The dealer entered it as a 99, so unless you asked for a 22, are looking for a top other than soft or MIC or an unorderable combination (manual Sasquatch), he is intentionally pushing you to the back of his line….
I did not request a MY22 and just MIC top.

OP
OP

BroncoDave66

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Commodity constraints don’t change your order code. The dealer entered it as a 99, so unless you asked for a 22, are looking for a top other than soft or MIC or an unorderable combination (manual Sasquatch), he is intentionally pushing you to the back of his line….
I did not request a MY22 and justTop. MIC top.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if posted bad info. I think I said the same thing though?
The priority codes have nothing to do with commodity availability.

A code 99 means “ignore this, it’s just a place holder, pay no attention to it.“ So, it’s possible that your build is buildable, and your ticket is pulled, but Ford sees the 99 and says “oh, he must not be ready to buy” and they skip you. That code is not automatically updated when the parts become available.

The *only* weird thing with the Bronco is that some things were announced and ordered as MY21 options but later became MY22 only options… in that case the order could be given the 99 so it’s skipped with the understanding that when MY22 ordering opens, they’d all be given a normal priority. (Also, because there are more orders than MY21 capacity, Ford also gave people the option of choosing a code 99 to hold out for a MY22.)

For everyone else, who’s order only includes MY21 options, and want their order to be considered for build, they must have a priority 10-19. WBDO auto populated 99 because it assumes that the dealer is going to “build” a draft order and show it to the customer for final approval, but it is up to the dealer to change it to a buildable priority code when that happens.

Anyone who currently has a priority 99 will have their order ignored by ford, whether or not the commodities exist. That priority code will only change away from a 99 if the dealer actively does it on the customer’s behalf.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not request a MY22 and justTop. MIC top.
If your priority code is currently a 99, Ford will *not* pull it for a build or assign you a VIN.

They will assume you do not want it built and ignore it altogether until your dealer changes your priority code.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact that you received this email suggests that you have a regular priority code and not a 99.

I have not heard of orders being coded 99 by Ford based on commodities… they are just sitting in the system and when they get to yours on the list they check if they have the parts. If they do, you get a VIN, if they don’t, they move on and check back with you again at the next round.

Something is getting lost somewhere in translation… When did you receive that email?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just call your dealer man and tell them to change the priority code it’s that simple

Sponsored
OP
OP

BroncoDave66

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the input guys. I will follow up with the dealer on Monday.

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It must be an auto since the the 2.7 cannot be matched with the manual.

I wonder if it is the tow package holding it up. Could also be the MIC top that comes with the 2 door. Those are both commodity constraints I think.
I believe the MIC top constraint is only for 4dr..? Last I was told is because MIC is standard on 2 dr there's no delay. Because soft top is standard on 4 dr and alot have opted for mic, there are the constraints..

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just an FYI when you went to place the order at your dealer they should have gave you a dora sheet which is your build sheet it also has the priority code on that paper my priority code was a 19 but still have t heard squat se t an email to my salesman today to see about My order an no reply yet this whole process has just been handled poorly the f150 lightning peeps are in for a real shit show if this is any indication

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Code 99 basically means, do not build.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The fact that you received this email suggests that you have a regular priority code and not a 99.

I have not heard of orders being coded 99 by Ford based on commodities… they are just sitting in the system and when they get to yours on the list they check if they have the parts. If they do, you get a VIN, if they don’t, they move on and check back with you again at the next round.

Something is getting lost somewhere in translation… When did you receive that email?
I wouldn't read anything into the email. I got the same one and I've got an unbuildable Wildtrak on order(painted mod top)
Sponsored