Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened for me.

I’m a 07/13/2020 Confirmed reservation. When my initial order came out it was 99 for a couple of month till I read about it on the forum and contacted my dealer to change it. My salesperson pleaded ignorance and changed it to 19. When I was pushed to MY 22 the same thing happened but his time he said they were supposed to change all of the MY22 orders to 19 at a specific date, don’t remember exactly when. But from what I could tell on the forum, this time he actually knew what he was talking about.

I have a friend who put in for a FE but never followed up on it. When I talked to him last October he found out that it was already ordered by his dealer and he was never contacted about it.

Not sure why they did that to you, ignorance, stupidity or another more sinister reason God only knows 🤷🏽‍♂️😒
Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh dear. This is getting weird, I received a email from Ford a minute ago stating my order has been confirmed and for the first time it shows the actual model I ordered.

Which leads me to believe they never confirmed it in the first place when converting to 2022 model year like they said they did.
Looks like someone just changed your priority order!! 🤨

OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Amazing. Salesman called, I asked hard questions he couldn’t answer. Said a sales manager would call me. Sales manager called and flat out lied to me. I called him on it and he backpedaled and the excuses started. Basically when my order was converted from a MY21 to MY22 they didn’t go back in and change the priority. He kept trying to say the tow package wouldn’t let them change the priority and until they removed it by my request today it allowed them to change the priority. Which is a load of crap since I didn’t tell them to remove the tow until after I received the email stating my order was confirmed. I asked he provide me with my place in line in relation to other orders and how many allocations they have. He wouldn’t give me a straight answer and said he has to research it. Truthfully I don’t expect to hear back from him. If you are reading this post Mr. Sales Manger feel free to chime in and correct anything I’ve wrote that is not correct.

OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My advice to others, check the back door link. If the Bronco pictured doesn’t match your order contact your dealer and ask for the build sheet. Once my priority changed from 99 to 19 the picture updated to my correct build.

After the = enter your order number.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My advice to others, check the back door link. If the Bronco pictured doesn’t match your order contact your dealer and ask for the build sheet. Once my priority changed from 99 to 19 the picture updated to my correct build.

I would call tomorrow and ask them to change you to 10 to make up for their mistake.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Asked for that today and he wouldn’t commit, said he had to research if he could. I pushed as a act of good faith and he wouldn’t commit.

I would call tomorrow and ask them to change you to 10 to make up for their mistake.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed a new order 10/2021 for a Wildtrak, hardtop, lux, tow, etc. All of the taboo options. It was entered with a priority code "10". The DORA shows priority "10". Your dealer is full of crap.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It never hurts to check to make sure, but the picture not being accurate is "normal" and it doesn't always update. Mine has never updated to the correct model and the correct version is being built right now for me. Just FYI

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It never hurts to check to make sure, but the picture not being accurate is "normal" and it doesn't always update. Mine has never updated to the correct model and the correct version is being built right now for me. Just FYI
Same with mine: the "Configuration Summary" in the back door link is correct with all the ordered options and color, even though the picture and the "Vehicle Details" are for a basic Badlands in Area 51.

OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Emails have gone unanswered, ended up calling the dealership to get an updated build sheet. The sales manager I talked to was nice enough and promptly sent the updated build sheet. Don't know if I rubbed the salesman wrong or offended him when I pointed out he was giving me incorrect information. Regardless he was wrong when he told me multiple times I couldn't modify my order and that I was in line with everyone else at the dealership to have my Bronco built when in fact they had me coded 99. At this point I'm waiting it out, not much else I can do.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welp didn't get a build date today. Also the dealer never did get back to me with the information I requested. Not really surprised since considering how poor their communication and honesty has been so far. What a chit show.

OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What fun! Emailed my salesman for updated status, received a reply "No new updates as of today".

Not trusting his response I called Ford Customer service and found out a VIN number has been assigned to my build. No scheduled production date but a VIN has been assigned! Moving forward!
Sponsored