Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the responses.

The dealership does have a copy of my drivers license (verified before I left) and my $1,000.

I saw some prior posts on what is “supposed“ to occur with the rollover/reorder process but it doesn’t seem to be going as I expected .
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You should not be a 99, period. Maybe she is waiting for a COVP to be approved but I would definitely reach out and ask for a confirmation from Program HQ if you already did COVP. I wouldn't let this go.
I just went through this today Ford created a 23 order and put it in 99. The 22 order was still there sitting on 10 but it will fall out. COVP was initiated about 1:30 today and got final approval from Ford HQ in about
5 hours even though it says up to 72 hours.
Like you said people need to make sure their orders dont stay in priority code 99

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My understanding talking to my dealer is 2022 roll over have till November to get orders updated. Then ford has to see what material they have to build things at which time the will prioritize based on material and allocations of dealer.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My understanding talking to my dealer is 2022 roll over have till November to get orders updated. Then ford has to see what material they have to build things at which time the will prioritize based on material and allocations of dealer. I updated my wife’s order today and my GT raptor that had to be rolled over, as an fyi ford offered me a non limited heritage or a Everglades to switch my raptor. Umm no

jasonam22

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should not be a 99, period. Maybe she is waiting for a COVP to be approved but I would definitely reach out and ask for a confirmation from Program HQ if you already did COVP. I wouldn't let this go.
Flip, if you receive a Ford 2023 order confirm can you be sure they did COVP? Could a dealer skip COVP and put in a 10 to 19 priority order without it?

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I continue to be amazed by the amount of people who walk into this cold without taking 5 minutes to educate themselves on the process. It is mind boggling.

I mean, I even highlighted the most important parts so it can be quickly skimmed in 30seconds and the critical info is still conveyed.
It's that whole horse, water, drink thing. You 'splained it quite well.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order was reissued through my dealer yesterday and it is priority 19.

RSHart

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2013 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She should have made a copy of your drivers license for the COVP customer ID process.
My dealer printed out the new order sheet which matched the original and had me sign it. Done deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Badsquatchman

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is all I received today

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flip, if you receive a Ford 2023 order confirm can you be sure they did COVP? Could a dealer skip COVP and put in a 10 to 19 priority order without it?
Not sure as I don't play around in the order system much. I think one of my guys did say he rolled a couple of his orders and all were showing "pending" as of yesterday. Maybe one of the other dealers here could answer that for sure but I'd say, you could change PC before the COVP is approved by Program HQ. Some dealers may elect to not change it until they get the approval email but feel like that would require someone to go back into the order and change the PC. If you have multiple sales managers or people handling the order, it would be easy for there to be missed communication and a big, oh-shit on Nov. 22

This part is not top secret so I don't see any reason why, if asked, the dealer wouldn't provide the information or reasoning as to how they're doing this, especially after all of the horror stories we've seen over the past couple years.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I made no changes and I'm a priority code 17. I was a 99 and don't know why they didn't keep it a 99. Haven't had a chance to inquire yet. Prior to putting my order to a 99 a few months ago I was also a 17.

milla61

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the responses.

The dealership does have a copy of my drivers license (verified before I left) and my $1,000.

I saw some prior posts on what is “supposed“ to occur with the rollover/reorder process but it doesn’t seem to be going as I expected .
I went in on Monday afternoon and reordered mine. The salesman went over the changes I wanted to make and said give him a few minutes. Before he even came back to his office I had the automated email from Ford saying my order was accepted. The WBDO sheet he came back with had a priority of 10. There is no way you should be at a 99.
Sponsored