Sponsored

PRIORITY CODE 99 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! I'M PISSED!!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not heard of the Bronco Marketing department being able to change a customers priority code. That doesn't make sense to me and sounds like customer service was just doing as scripted which is to pass all Bronco bucks to the marketing department.

The dealer can absolutely change it. My nephew was a priority 99 Mansquatch holdout and flipped to a non-Squatch BL, so he had our dealership change it. This was yesterday afternoon.

Ford Bronco PRIORITY CODE 99 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! I'M PISSED!! Screenshot_20210723-194702

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My question is can a dealer change your priority code without you knowing about it ? Or would you get an update if they did

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My understanding is:
Dealer cannot change it directly. Dealer has to call Region and have Region change it.

Once Region changes it, it should show up as per BlueBronco's pic above.

OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My question is can a dealer change your priority code without you knowing about it ? Or would you get an update if they did
I think they can by what blue is saying but I am gonna call bronco marketing on Monday anyway and see what they say.

Angel Hair 73

Badlands
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991Mitsubishi Delica; 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same happened to my order- I switched to a soft top and noticed I went from a 19 to 99 priority code. Iā€™m not sure when this happened, but my salesman and the manager claim it must have happened because I switched and that they didnā€™t know how or if they could change it. Still waiting to hear an actual answer, because I want it changed. They donā€™t seem to know what they are doing.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not heard of the Bronco Marketing department being able to change a customers priority code. That doesn't make sense to me and sounds like customer service was just doing as scripted which is to pass all Bronco bucks to the marketing department.

The dealer can absolutely change it. My nephew was a priority 99 Mansquatch holdout and flipped to a non-Squatch BL, so he had our dealership change it. This was yesterday afternoon.

Ford Bronco PRIORITY CODE 99 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! I'M PISSED!! Screenshot_20210723-194702
Is this report only available from the dealer? I have not seen anything like this. The only thing I have received is an email from FORD confirming my order.

And I did just receive a very large envelope from FORD that appears to be a posted and other printed material.

OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same happened to my order- I switched to a soft top and noticed I went from a 19 to 99 priority code. Iā€™m not sure when this happened, but my salesman and the manager claim it must have happened because I switched and that they didnā€™t know how or if they could change it. Still waiting to hear an actual answer, because I want it changed. They donā€™t seem to know what they are doing.
they know exactly why it happened and it is something in their best interest.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they know exactly why it happened and it is something in their best interest.
Dont wait..call Ford customer service on Monday like me.

OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dont wait..call Ford customer service on Monday like me

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Trav, buddy...just "stay pumped." :ROFLMAO: We are all in a similar state of pissed for one reason or another. Deep breaths!
Truer words were never spoken... :cautious:

OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This makes me think everyone should double check their priority code...something fishy is going on here and my guess is its dealers playing some kind of game with their allocations.