First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reading the treads here got me wondering what the priority code was for my Bronco order. Emailed my salesman and he sent me a copy of my order sheet. Low and below the priority code is set to 99.

Does this mean they are telling Ford not build my Bronco? Almost at one year point for converting my reservation to an order.
Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reading the treads here got me wondering what the priority code was for my Bronco order. Emailed my salesman and he sent me a code of my order sheet. Low and below the priority code is set to 99.

Does this mean they are telling Ford not build my Bronco? Almost at one year point for converting my reservation to an order.
Yep, he needs to change to 10-19 priority or your never getting scheduled.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup. Did he say why he had you 99?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As others have mentioned... 99 is the "do not build" order code.

The only reason why you should have a 99 on your order at this point is if you are waiting for the painted hard tops--which should be released in 2023 (maybe).

OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope, I did email and ask why it was set to 99. Waiting for a response.

Not to be a negative Nancy but this turning out to be one of my worse car buying experiences ever. Between the dealer telling me allocations don't matter and now finally providing the build sheet and seeing a 99 code and all the delays I have lost all faith in Ford and my dealer.

No choice but to play their game at this point. Always been a Jeep guy but thought I would try Ford. My mistake.

Yup. Did he say why he had you 99?

Sponsored
OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4DR Outer Banks, SAS, 2.7, MIC Hardtop, Lux, Tow. All the hard to get stuff it would appear.

As others have mentioned... 99 is the "do not build" order code.

The only reason why you should have a 99 on your order at this point is if you are waiting for the painted hard tops--which should be released in 2023 (maybe).

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you contact him at the 22 update period? All orders not confirmed/updated were put to 99, at least that was my understanding

OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, he responded that my order was converted to a 2022 order.

Did you contact him at the 22 update period? All orders not confirmed/updated were put to 99, at least that was my understanding

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Itā€™s not like itā€™s going to be built anytime soon anyways, am I right?

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4DR Outer Banks, SAS, 2.7, MIC Hardtop, Lux, Tow. All the hard to get stuff it would appear.
Itā€™s the damn top. I think these dipshits get it confused with how they had to 99 the modular top. I caught my 99 at 7 months.

OP
OP
AKMark

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh dear. This is getting weird, I received a email from Ford a minute ago stating my order has been confirmed and for the first time it shows the actual model I ordered.

Which leads me to believe they never confirmed it in the first place when converting to 2022 model year like they said they did.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All carry over orders from 21 were automatically converted to a MY22 by Ford and given a pc99. Your dealer wasn't wrong in saying they converted your order. They just didn't complete the next step which would have been to confirm and change the pc. When they do that it generated the email you received.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the dealer's plan is to switch the priority code once you give up wanting it. that way it still comes in and they can sell it with a huge ADM in all likelihood. just my guess.

JimNE

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reading the treads here got me wondering what the priority code was for my Bronco order. Emailed my salesman and he sent me a copy of my order sheet. Low and below the priority code is set to 99.

This grinds my gears because of my own experience. Ordered a Wildtrak so they left me 99ā€™d. Why? I confess I donā€™t know for sure if they were really that misinformed or if they were trying to fill their allocation with non constrained orders. I gave them my build in March, and argued with them and Ford customer service for over 3 months that yes, a Wildtrak has all the deadly sins and I added the tow package to boot, but it was NOT an auto 99ā€™d!!! I finally emailed Zach @ Granger (not my dealer) and he gave me good advice. Finally got my order entered July 2, and then got a scheduled for production email 9/30.

Every time I called Ford I asked to change dealers, but at that point I couldnā€™t. If I had moved to a ā€˜22 this fall, I would have.

So I know your getting good replies on this thread, but my 2 cents is change dealerships - your current one Fā€™d up, whether it was intentional or not.
Sponsored