Sponsored

PRIORITY CODE 99 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! I'M PISSED!!

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This makes me think everyone should double check their priority code...something fishy is going on here and my guess is its dealers playing some kind of game with their allocations.
So if we call Ford customer service will they be able to tell us what our priority code is or if it has been changed
Sponsored

OP
OP
ttboy

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if we call Ford customer service will they be able to tell us what our priority code is or if it has been changed
I do not know for sure although I would assume so.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trav, buddy...just "stay pumped." :ROFLMAO: We are all in a similar state of pissed for one reason or another. Deep breaths!
Cory, I'm like a wife who's husband just did something stupid. I'm pissed, I'm sad, I don't give a shit, and then right back to I'm pissed. Damnit, it's an emotional roller coaster. I'm just hoping my therapist can get my medication regulated really soon. 🤪

Angel Hair 73

Badlands
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991Mitsubishi Delica; 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I pressed my salesman, and he said when we initially declined the soft top in May(?), that made it a 99 (it was a 19), and now that we accepted the soft top with prep kit they would switch it back. Now it’s a 10. So good for me, but yeah…you have to stay on it. I had two phone conversations telling my salesman I’d take the soft top, only to arrive for a test drive and find out they had never changed my order. 🤯

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
99 means he could not get you into a 2021 bronco. Alot of orders are pc 99.

what makes you so sure you were getting a 2021?
Actually, 99 means "don't even try to make this a 2021". If a customer wants a '21 (if possible), there's no harm in putting in the order with a normal status 19. In fact, it would have potentially helped the dealer with his allocation numbers, especially if he did a lot of 99s this way. So, 99 should only be used for those that definitely do not want a '21.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this report only available from the dealer? I have not seen anything like this. The only thing I have received is an email from FORD confirming my order.

And I did just receive a very large envelope from FORD that appears to be a posted and other printed material.
This is what is known as a DORA. Everyone who placed an order should have received one from their dealership. Our dealer sent one to everyone in our group who ordered so we could confirm it was ordered correctly and most dealers do so as standard practice.
Sponsored