Sponsored

Collecting parts and accessories while anxiously waiting for delivery!

2050Broncoorsomething

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ive got a little collection going,

Ranger Raptor Wheels
Performance Black Lug Nuts
Roush Cold air intake
Pioneer TS-G400 and TS-G650
White Bronco Script
Hitch and Harness
Bronco Floor Mats
Bronco Hitch Cover
1966 Bronco Tire Cover
Bimini Top
Bronco Rear Cargo Mat
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know what the processing/shipping time is from stickerfab? I ordered a few things over the weekend but haven’t gotten any updates on the order status since. I emailed them but haven’t gotten a response yet.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
SO - Rock Slide Table arrived today. I guess I made a rookie mistake and assumed it would attach without any surgery. Should have read the installation instructions. It wants me to drill holes into the tailgate - which I am not thrilled to do. Rock Slide needs to make things like this clearer before selling itEms. Doubt I’m keeping it. Think I’ll look for a table that fits the ford-designed mounts.

Any suggestions?
measure 4 times and drill once. I guess it depends on how bad you want the table. There are plenty of places that can install it for you if you don’t want to take on the project.

MikeStLouis

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
measure 4 times and drill once. I guess it depends on how bad you want the table. There are plenty of places that can install it for you if you don’t want to take on the project.
I just don’t love the idea of drilling holes when I don’t HAVE to. Other options. not a complicated install - that doesn’t worry me. But……to be fair……the more I look……the more I might install it. The table is pretty nice.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SO - Rock Slide Table arrived today. I guess I made a rookie mistake and assumed it would attach without any surgery. Should have read the installation instructions. It wants me to drill holes into the tailgate - which I am not thrilled to do. Rock Slide needs to make things like this clearer before selling itEms. Doubt I’m keeping it. Think I’ll look for a table that fits the ford-designed mounts.

Any suggestions?
Check out the table from JCR offroad. I'm pretty sure there is no drilling for there's but quite involved. They have an installation video you can watch.
I'm pretty sure the Ford one requires drilling also. Think I read about one person on here had there dealer do the install and they put the screws all of the way out of the back of the tailgate. :oops:

AK_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know what the processing/shipping time is from stickerfab? I ordered a few things over the weekend but haven’t gotten any updates on the order status since. I emailed them but haven’t gotten a response yet.
Mine took about a week from the date I ordered to receive the shipping email.
Sponsored