Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's a website mistake, the 2 doors are most certainly going to have painted tops available.
According to the website, the 2-door models will only have the "Molded-in-Color Carbonized Gray" hard top. The early 360° color selector had body colored tops, but now they are all carbonized gray. They may offer the option in December, but right now it appears to be gone. If they don't have it, I may get the top wrapped to match the body.

Ford Bronco Colors molded trim and roof colors bronco exterior options BD
Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want a white top, grille and trim....is that too much to ask?

Reactions: RLW

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually like the gray top and think it looks good and won’t be an extra charge but if they added a body colored match top who knows what I will pick. On the jeeps I hated the black top but on bronco to me anyway seems to look better with gray top or black top.

Last edited:

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys need to look at a raptor up close when you see one parked. Same thing ... the flares Front and rear bumper and grill are all dark grey and not black. It will be fine.
I agree that the Raptor looks great, but I don't think it's apples to apples as we're only talking about a few trim pieces as opposed to the a pillars, door handles, mirrors, flares, bumpers, etc. I went back to the colorizer and the MIC grey doesn't match anything else in the photos and just looks off and mismatched. Comparing the two door with the MIC grey top to the four door with the painted it's a no brainer for me at least. Here's to hoping they change the MIC to black for what I suspect is the preferred color choice and durability over a painted top.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a website mistake, the 2 doors are most certainly going to have painted tops available.
I hope you are right! Need the Cyber Orange roof!!!!!!!

tmal1005

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do not think this looks great. Hopefully better in person. Ford might be using it as a way to force you to purchase a higher trim model
I’m getting the base 2dr in carbonized grey, so this top with black components will actually be a good combo....I can see where the combo with other colors might not look the best though

Parsa

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Nissan Xterra 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like I was saying, that's clearly a mistake on the website. I saw a warehouse full of 2dr unpainted panels just a few days ago.
I hope you're right. Now I'm wondering if I can get an Oxford white roof for a Cyber Orange Bronco. Creamsicle would be awesome.

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Like I was saying, that's clearly a mistake on the website. I saw a warehouse full of 2dr unpainted panels just a few days ago.
The 2 door First Edition and Wildtrak both come standard with a Black Painted Hard Top. Just those models alone would require a few thousand hard tops to be painted black.

Sponsored

PretzelDay

Base
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger/ 1970 Mercury Montego MX 351C
Your Bronco Model
Base
Give me Palomino Tan with a white top 2 door base please, v-6 Sasquatch, tow pac, marine white vinyl, and rubber floors. Whatta a Truck!!!!

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I examined a Wrangler today and it had the black MIC top which matched the black fender flares and trim. Hopefully Ford will switch to a supplier that makes the black MIC top so everything will match.
Sponsored