First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Lariat, 2006 Harley Ultra, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wondering if anyone has tried to or figured out a way to modify the console 12V to constant hot?

I need a way to power my supplemental braking system for the bronco when towing behind my motorhome. Jeeps console 12v was an “always hot” source and just “assumed” that the same would hold true here. Before I order and install a battery direct 12v I wanted to see if anyone had a more simple trick or suggestion?
Sponsored

Mo2199

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you get an answer to this? I was under the impression it was already a constant hot

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone has tried to or figured out a way to modify the console 12V to constant hot?

I need a way to power my supplemental braking system for the bronco when towing behind my motorhome. Jeeps console 12v was an “always hot” source and just “assumed” that the same would hold true here. Before I order and install a battery direct 12v I wanted to see if anyone had a more simple trick or suggestion?
Your requested solution would be best but: I ran a hot from the battery and put an outlet on the kick panel, works well. Better might be to tap into a constant hot in the interior fuse panel, I've heard rumors of fuse 29, but IDK.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your requested solution would be best but: I ran a hot from the battery and put an outlet on the kick panel, works well. Better might be to tap into a constant hot in the interior fuse panel, I've heard rumors of fuse 29, but IDK.
I did the same (straight from the battery….fused)for the same reason…….no problem
Sponsored