Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi!

Does anyone on this forum have a contact at Ford Corporate? My Bronco ownership has been an absolute nightmare. I know a lot of this is just really bad luck but it is souring my experience of something that I was so excited for during the lengthy reservation period.

The last time I drove my Bronco was January 17th. Since then it has been down with some sort of 4x4 issue (stranding me for 8 hours waiting for Ford Roadside assistance to fail to tow me out and forcing me to pay for my own recovery) and sitting at my dealership "waiting for parts".

During most of this time my dealership lent me a Bronco so I would not be without transportation. This past weekend I was a victim of a t-bone hit and run in this vehicle. There's a whole mystery embedded in there about who pays for what that I don't even have the energy to get into. (My insurance company seems to be handling all the communications). Meanwhile my request to my dealer for another loaner vehicle while I continue to wait for mine to be fixed was met with a "sorry we dont have any" and dead silence to my request for funds for a rental vehicle.

Regarding the wait for parts: I have opened a case with Ford Customer Care but keep getting the "someone will call you back in 24 hours" runaround. Nobody has called me back and there have been no updates on my case when I call in. I know that the part is probably backordered just like everything else these days but I really need help getting another car.

I trusted Ford when I bought this Bronco because I believed in their product but also because I thought they would have my back if anything went wrong. Instead I am stranded without transportation and dealing with headache after headache. All I want is to be back behind the wheel of my Bronco.

Most of this post was just me venting so I appreciate whatever moral support comes from you guys on the forum reading this. I can post pics of the smashed dealership loaner if anyone is morbidly curious.

-Sam
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear. But I don’t understand why it’s Fords fault you don’t have a vehicle after an accident. That’s between you, your insurance and the responsible parties insurance to figure out. Not Ford.

What am I missing?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Check your states lemon law, contact a lawyer that handles lemon law cases. I had to do it years ago. Lawyer took my info and I had to send him all the work orders etc, took about 6 months and Ford settled. I got paid, lawyer got paid and Ford took the truck back. I gave Ford and the dealership ample opportunity to correct everything but they just kept pointing finger at each other.

I had rental fees and dealer nor Ford would pay for it, your lucky dealer gave you a vehicle, i didn’t get anything. Luckily I had a second vehicle, the rental fees were because I was out of town when engine blew. I waited as well for roadside and the lady had to call multiple dealers before one would take me. Once I got there I asked about getting a vehicle and the service guy gave me a yellow pages. Used rental to get home and had to rent another to go get my truck once it was repaired. It’s pretty expensive to drive a rental one way out of state. After the first repair the truck went back 5-6 times.

Last edited:

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry to hear. But I don’t understand why it’s Fords fault you don’t have a vehicle after an accident. That’s between you, your insurance and the responsible parties insurance to figure out. Not Ford.

What am I missing?
his bronco is at dealer for warranty issues, he was driving dealer loaner bronco and was hit in it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CptSamFalcon

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What am I missing?
Hi! The part you're missing is that the reason I don't have a vehicle is because the Bronco I bought from Ford had a factory fault and has been sitting waiting for warranty repairs for 3 months.

Ish22

Wildtrak
First Name
Ish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe your dealer doesn’t have another bronco to give you, but not having another car in general is BS. It is pretty common dealer practice that if an accident happens in there loaner they don’t like to give out another loaner to that customer. Just what it is.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi! The part you're missing is that the reason I don't have a vehicle is because the Bronco I bought from Ford had a factory fault and has been sitting waiting for warranty repairs for 3 months.
My mistake. Best of luck with things.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CptSamFalcon

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe your dealer doesn’t have another bronco to give you, but not having another car in general is BS. It is pretty common dealer practice that if an accident happens in there loaner they don’t like to give out another loaner to that customer. Just what it is.
Yeah Im not totally surprised by the situation I can appreciate it from the dealers point of view but man I really did get screwed by a hit and run. I know I'm not the first...

Ish22

Wildtrak
First Name
Ish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah Im not totally surprised by the situation I can appreciate it from the dealers point of view but man I really did get screwed by a hit and run. I know I'm not the first...
I’m sure you already did, but have you asked your insurance company to get you a rental?

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What did the OP do to their Bronco where the tow truck wouldn’t tow them out?
Sponsored