First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not likely and I really dont see the need . My super duty has them and rarely ever use them. And to be honest they dont really do much. Now rear ac vents that would be nice!
I don’t see the need for heated seats. Had them in my edge and never used them.

Could be that I don’t live somewhere cold enough to need them, and you don’t live somewhere hot enough to need cooled seats.
Doesn’t mean there isn’t a need.

Cooled seats work very well in Texas.

OP
OP
Miltyflo

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed with all comments. Looking at the Order guide it isnt happening but I live in Iowa where we have all extremes, for cold and hot and I have been in vehicles that have them in the middle of summer crawling into a hot ass car they are nice and yes heated seats in winter here are a game changer and if your back is sore it loosens it up on the drive to work. To each their own!
This will be my wifes daily driver so just looking for as much luxury as possible!! Thanks for all the input.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t be bad if they add cooled seats to the power seats and leave the manual seats alone. Then the off road folks can have their water fun.

Sponsored

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in eastern Maryland . Pretty hot and very humid in the summer. Lots of 95 degrees with 90 percent humidity. So yup plenty of swamp ass in the summer. I have had cooled seats on my last two Ford trucks (2016F150 Lariat and a 2019 F250 Lariat) and almost never use them. I just find them not very effective. To each is own!
Obviously, you don't live in swamp-as country.

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One of the problems with the bronco and all the delays that have come with it is the massive amount of options you can get on the broncos along with all the different trim levels. It is a logistical nightmare stocking, and sourcing all those parts and setting up the production line to account for all the variations. Dont get me wrong I love options but as an owner of a manufacturing company the more options you add the harder and less efficient it gets to build stuff. I really dont think we need three different trim levels on each of the nine models of the bronco. It sounds great in theory but making it actually happen as we all know is not so easy!

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Katzkin has heated and cooled seats for about $2,500-$3,500 installed. I’m considering it being in Florida, plus they look great.
Sponsored