Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Isn’t cloth just a bunch of tiny perforations? I would really like to see them add cooled seats, I wouldn’t think having an option would be divisive :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I could see why the didn’t add the cooled seats as most will have the tops and doors off anyway in summer

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Isn’t cloth just a bunch of tiny perforations? I would really like to see them add cooled seats, I wouldn’t think having an option would be divisive :ROFLMAO:
You of course are 100% correct, but it is not offered on the Badlands. So yes, please Ford, allow for the Cloth Seats Option on the Badlands.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Original Bronco drivers be like: Look at these pansies...
And how did you expect Ford to sell 200,000 Bronco's, staying with 1960's technology? Sure, I've worked on points, condensers, bourdon gauges, drum brakes and speedometer cables, but that is about all the tech the original Bronco had, if you call those tech. Yes, I've driven with the windshield iced over because the defroster could not keep up, do I want any of those again in contrast to the evolutionary technology vehicles have today, no thank you.

I want Ford to be successful and sell a ton of Bronco's and stay around for years to come, that will not happen staying with old technology.

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And how did you expect Ford to sell 200,000 Bronco's, staying with 1960's technology? Sure, I've worked on points, condensers, bourdon gauges, drum brakes and speedometer cables, but that is about all the tech the original Bronco had, if you call those tech. Yes, I've driven with the windshield iced over because the defroster could not keep up, do I want any of those again in contrast to the evolutionary technology vehicles have today, no thank you.

I want Ford to be successful and sell a ton of Bronco's and stay around for years to come, that will not happen staying with old technology.
Just horsing around...

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
where the 2 guys in the broncos are and out and about driving around here in CO and Denver, we are in the 90s and they're between 5200-10000' closer to the sun depending on which trails they're hitting.
I understand, I have lived in Colorado, the humidity is bone dry compared to the southern states oppressive humidity. When they are done testing in Colorado please send them to Texas.
Like North7 said...bring them down south, especially Florida. You want to know what humidity is...then you'll see why you need vented/cooled seats.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I think that's why we need models/specs right? Let those that want their bare bones have them.

I want the amenities like you do also North7.

I have a '99 Explorer and I want the new tech with the Bronco. Every time I get in my Explorer I love it but after being in other SUV's I want the upgrades.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
interesting. I have a '17 f150 and I haven't noticed any issues with my cooled seats over the few years of using them. Are you saying this has been an issue for awhile?
Just check out the forums for more info, common problem. Also, many people are not even aware the back part of the seat it supposed to cool as well which proves the point of have bad the design is.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like North7 said...bring them down south, especially Florida. You want to know what humidity is...then you'll see why you need vented/cooled seats.
I lived in Tampa area for 15yrs and only moved to CO 4yrs ago (don't miss it one bit). I am fully aware of how FL is. I'd also go out in the am and my jeep interior would be soaking wet from the moisture.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just check out the forums for more info, common problem. Also, many people are not even aware the back part of the seat it supposed to cool as well which proves the point of have bad the design is.
Good to know. I have hard time keeping up with eating breakfast and lunch, so I admit, I tend to not visit 5-6 different forums (3 alone just for my LJ wrangler) for my vehicles, unless something is wrong or it's something new like the bronco lol.

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good to know. I have hard time keeping up with eating breakfast and lunch, so I admit, I tend to not visit 5-6 different forums (3 alone just for my LJ wrangler) for my vehicles, unless something is wrong or it's something new like the bronco lol.
Yeah, no worries. I suppose I am just a bit salty to have "Cooled" seats that cool awesome for 5 minutes before half the seat starts to turn into a warming feature.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I could see why the didn’t add the cooled seats as most will have the tops and doors off anyway in summer
I think some engineer made the same assumption. He forgot though that most people never take off road vehicles off road. Around here, I see a lot of Jeeps and nearly all have the top on and windows up.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they offer perf seats as Ive already explored this option to combat my wife when she finds out they're not offered in her bronco. But the big question is, and I doubt the katzkin installers know this yet or not, but I know in the gladiator, they won't installed the degrees setup due to sensors in the 2 front seats. I'm in the middle of planning out my gladiator order and this is the only thing Im stuck on but it sounds like I'll need to be the one who installs the degrees setup since they can't due to legal reasons in the seats and then the katzkin installer will install the leather w/ perf and warranty their work.
Are you talking about the passenger sensor that turns off the airbag? I can't think of a reason for the driver side sensor.
Sponsored