George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I find it odd that Ford would not offer the cooled seatIng technology from the Mustang on the Bronco. It would really help the livability for those of us in warmer climates. Sure, we can make due with laying towels over our seats, but cooled seats would be an amazing feature on the Bronco. I would gladly trade heated seats for it.

1595461381772.jpeg
Hell Yea,
Cooled Seats PLEASE.
Sponsored

Sammy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I could see why the didnā€™t add the cooled seats as most will have the tops and doors off anyway in summer
Itā€™s the exact opposite. Driving with the roof/doors off negates the benefit you get from recirculating the air. Iā€™d also imagine the amount of cold air coming from the vents and reaching the occupants is diminished as well. Your best option is to be in direct physical contact with the air source, especially when it would otherwise be a non-breathable surface thatā€™s been baking in the sun.

makatron

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu D-Max 3.0L 4-cylinder diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if you take one of the floor vents under the seats and instead of blowing the feet of non existent passengers you could redirect it to the bottom seat, even if the vinyl gets cooler I'd take it as a win if Ford doesn't really considers the option of proper vented seats. I am planning to daily this so I don't want swamp "behind" as I go to work.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What if you take one of the floor vents under the seats and instead of blowing the feet of non existent passengers you could redirect it to the bottom seat, even if the vinyl gets cooler I'd take it as a win if Ford doesn't really considers the option of proper vented seats. I am planning to daily this so I don't want swamp "behind" as I go to work.
I wonder if something like this really works?
https://www.amazon.com/Doingart-Pac...+seat+cooling+pad&qid=1595999573&sr=8-13&th=1

makatron

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu D-Max 3.0L 4-cylinder diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This might be a better option to get some cooling from the rear vents in the 4 door.

https://nogglenation.com/

Could go in opposite direction
1596039599717.png
I have that silly noggle (in plain black) hanging in the garage. We use it in the wife's grand Cherokee when traveling and should be easy to fab up a connector to use for the under seat bronco rear vents.
Sponsored