Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought the Corsa Cat-back Exhaust with the high clearance tailpipe. I have a couple thoughts to share.
  1. The packaging was the best I've ever seen an item shipped by FAR. It was actually incredible.
  2. Panda Motorworks shipped same day for free. I know the packaging was done by Corsa, but Panda was great. I got 10% off for Vday.
  3. There is ZERO drone. Not a tiny bit, not some, none. If anyone has a different experience they should consider checking their install or maybe return. I did it myself.
  4. The cold start is slightly "loud" (my last vehicle was a Catless 5.0). The idle is potentially even quieter than stock due to less whistle. I love it.
  5. It's not the sound for everyone. I just thought my bronco needed personality. With a hard top, its about as quiet in the cabin as stock even cruising 85 mph! Only a big difference on the gas. It turns into a trombone.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have the Corsa dual tips, pretty spot on! I actually bought the extra high clearance pipe in case I ever needed it. Mine's a manual HE so I feel the Corsa exhaust fits it's personality pretty well and it pops and crackles on decel but deep on the throttle! Do you lose some of that with the single pipe?

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the single high clearance and it also will pop and crackle a little. I notice it most in a parking lot when you accelerate a little, but it doesn’t shift up a gear prior to letting off the gas. It’ll pop a few times quietly. It’s a very nice exhaust. It doesn’t drone, but around town it is definitely noticeable with its deep tone. once up into the higher gears, you can’t tell it’s there at cruising speeds.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What gears are you all running with the exhaust? Wondering if it'll be too loud on the freeway with Sasquatch gearing

OP
OP
BuiltByTrav

BuiltByTrav

Wildtrak
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What gears are you all running with the exhaust? Wondering if it'll be too loud on the freeway with Sasquatch gearing
I’ve got a Wildtrak 4Dr. Not too loud with hard top and turn down tip that’s for certain.
Sponsored