First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond, Jeep Wrangler X
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2021 Bronco and Bronco Sport are live on the Costco Auto Program website. The big Bronco wasn't included a few weeks ago, so things are moving along. Of course that doesn't mean you'll get your hands on a Bronco this year. It seems highly unlikely they'll be selling to customers on a walk-up basis unless they're prepared to handle an angry mob with pitchforks.

https://www.costcoauto.com
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems highly unlikely they'll be selling to customers on a walk-up basis
Costco just refers you to local dealers, so you’ll still be under any inventory constraints that the dealer is under. I would imagine they will offer a little bit under MSRP since that seems to be where most dealers are right now. When we priced a Honda for my mother in law, it was a couple hundred lower than other deals in the area.

OP
OP
Misterbear

Misterbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Costco just refers you to local dealers, so you’ll still be under any inventory constraints that the dealer is under. I would imagine they will offer a little bit under MSRP since that seems to be where most dealers are right now. When we priced a Honda for my mother in law, it was a couple hundred lower than other deals in the area.
I wasn't specific. Yes, the Costco Auto Program isn't available for walk-up buyers. You'll have to go through their website and select a dealer/vehicle. I did that when picking my dealer for my reservation with full intent of using Costco. Also, reservation holders would have a complete fit if they found out a Bronco was sold off the lot without going to someone on the list first. I guess that's the point I was trying to make.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We used the Costco program to order our Audi. It worked very well and saved us money. In Portland there are only two Audi dealers. Both stick very close to MSRP pricing. Going through Costco saved us just short of $5k.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Misterbear

Misterbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We used the Costco program to order our Audi. It worked very well and saved us money. In Portland there are only two Audi dealers. Both stick very close to MSRP pricing. Going through Costco saved us just short of $5k.
There was only one Jeep dealer in the area. I saved $5k off the sticker, and $2.5k under budget. I ended up getting everything on my want list, and a couple extra.

With our next Jeep purchase, we found that dealers would jump at the chance to beat a Costco price just to get your sale. When I asked how they could do that, they said volume sales made up the difference. They sell a lot of Jeeps.

I picked the Ford dealer for my reservation because they're in the Costco program.

MrWindowsAZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013/2018 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The last two vehicles I've purchased have been using the Costco program. I was able to negotiate a pretty good price and then got a $700 rebate each time since I'm an Executive member.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just ran the numbers thru .... Final price came up VERY close the discount our group got, except that it won't help you get a Bronco this year.
I have used Costco Auto buying before and highly recommend it.
If you're getting a Bronco, you will save a lot going thru Costco ... you just have to work out the dates.
Sponsored