Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Do you guys in the US get a $1000 discount if you have a Costco membership? It's been a thing here up north for a long time. I dunno if it applies to the Bronco tho...
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you guys in the US get a $1000 discount if you have a Costco membership? It's been a thing here up north for a long time. I dunno if it applies to the Bronco tho...
Yes Costco has the car buying membership in the US. However I don’t think it’s an automatic $1000 off down here, and who knows if it will even be available on the Bronco.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought a new released car the first year they came out (2013 Mazda CX-5) via Costco. The deal with Costco (not sure if it is dealer dependent) was $800 over Invoice.

At that time, CX-5 could not be kept on the lot and so nobody was discounting MSRP. When I went back into the financing, the guy actually saw that "sale price" and stopped to go talk to the manager to verify they had to honor it. The short answer was yes if they wanted to stay in Costco's good graces. So I got my CX-5 for $800 over invoice and the finance guy had to re-print the contract.

Now... with that said, a couple years later, when I bough my second Mazda (Mazda 3), I contacted the dealer and they had since dropped the Costco partnership but said they could beat or match it. In that case, I bought the first year release for the newly designed generation of the Mazda 3 (2018) but they were not as in demand as the CX-5 was so ended getting $2K off MSRP.

I definitely plan on using True Car and Costco and whatever else I can to get the best deal. Hell, I'll even hope on a plan and fly down to Southern California if I get get a good enough deal.. we'll see.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought a new released car the first year they came out (2013 Mazda CX-5) via Costco. The deal with Costco (not sure if it is dealer dependent) was $800 over Invoice.

At that time, CX-5 could not be kept on the lot and so nobody was discounting MSRP. When I went back into the financing, the guy actually saw that "sale price" and stopped to go talk to the manager to verify they had to honor it. The short answer was yes if they wanted to stay in Costco's good graces. So I got my CX-5 for $800 over invoice and the finance guy had to re-print the contract.

Now... with that said, a couple years later, when I bough my second Mazda (Mazda 3), I contacted the dealer and they had since dropped the Costco partnership but said they could beat or match it. In that case, I bought the first year release for the newly designed generation of the Mazda 3 (2018) but they were not as in demand as the CX-5 was so ended getting $2K off MSRP.

I definitely plan on using True Car and Costco and whatever else I can to get the best deal. Hell, I'll even hope on a plan and fly down to Southern California if I get get a good enough deal.. we'll see.
I f S.F. punt the dealers will work with Costco or any other buying service for the Bronco, that is unless you wait a couple more years when things die down
Sponsored