Could be nice! Vinyl Graphics

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wish I would have seen this before. Drew does nice work, but I already ordered a stripe kit from RiderGraphics

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did they seriously just throw the stripe halfway over the badge?? 😂
:eek: looks like they did
and why not take photo of a full shot of bronco to get a better visual of the total effects of vehicle. that close up does nothing for me

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did they seriously just throw the stripe halfway over the badge?? 😂
Those “badge” stickers need to go. So, this is as good of an excuse as any to remove them. :LOL:

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stripe would look better with a flat hood.

Now maybe consider tying the hockey sticks to a outer hood stripe and leave the dome alone.

Sponsored

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base

Now maybe consider tying the hockey sticks to a outer hood stripe and leave the dome alone.
We have had orders for our side Hockey Style upper and lower side stripes along with the Hood Bump Blackout. I think its going to be a popular combo. We will be making a "Special Decor" Retro style stripe kit, but I have been seeing how the old one flows much better with the flat hood compared to the new Hood. Sometimes you can get a good look and sometimes it can look a little forced when you try to design a retro style stripe too close to the original.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i have been waiting for the "boss" type stripes to come out... this style should look really good on the 2 door models...

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:eek: looks like they did
and why not take photo of a full shot of bronco to get a better visual of the total effects of vehicle. that close up does nothing for me
There's also writing all over it in sharpie, so pretty obviously they're just messing around with ideas

Ridergraphix

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base

We have had orders for our side Hockey Style upper and lower side stripes along with the Hood Bump Blackout. I think its going to be a popular combo. We will be making a "Special Decor" Retro style stripe kit, but I have been seeing how the old one flows much better with the flat hood compared to the new Hood. Sometimes you can get a good look and sometimes it can look a little forced when you try to design a retro style stripe too close to the original.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you are on the right track. That stripe across the hood does not work with all the extra contours on the new rig.

Also, your new design hockey stick stripe is a little thin. It does a good job matching the retro style, but with the longer vehicle like the 4-door, I think It gets lost .

Maybe just eat up the door handles instead of working around them.
Ford Bronco Could be nice! Vinyl Graphics White Top Race Red 2021 Bronco 4 Door 7
Sponsored