Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey

I was wondering if anyone has this combo and made it fit without modifying the afe couplers. I have the Cpe intercooler and I can not get the couplers to go on far enough to secure with the clips. If anyone has this combo and got it to fit without modifying please let me know. I have heard from other members who had to modify the setup to work but I have been told the setup works without modification just seeing if anyone has actually done it. TIA
IMG_9381.jpeg

Posting a pic of how far the coupler goes onto the intercooler for me. You can see it’s close but short by a couple of millimeters.
Sponsored

Mattyp23

Wildtrak
First Name
mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered the same setup from raptor racing in Canada. They said they had performed the modification of sanding it to secure it. They asked me if I would like the same thing done. I said yes. I received it as I was leaving for camp. So I’m not sure how it goes on yet myself. I’ll be watching this thread and your journey to see how it all ends up.

BroncoDoctor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this combo. I didn’t install it but I only heard good things from my mechanic who installed the parts. No issues reported and many hassle free miles since!

OP
OP

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have this combo. I didn’t install it but I only heard good things from my mechanic who installed the parts. No issues reported and many hassle free miles since!
Any chance you could snap a pic of the coupler and the fmic? I haven’t heard of anyone who has this where the coupler wasn’t modified, maybe you recieved an updated coupler in your set?

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any updates on the above?

I have the CPE intercooler and looking to get some charge pipes.
Sponsored