Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is anyone having issues with their cruise control? When cruise control is set and I push the decelerate button, sometime it will not decelerate. The set speed flashes on the dash, as I hold down the button to decelerate. I have to either cancel cruise control or press the brake and reset the speed to have the decelerate button work again. This seems to happen randomley. Not sure if it is software or hardware related. I searched the forums for this issue but did not see any info on the issue.
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Standard or Adaptive CC ?

No idea if it matters, but might get you more focused responses.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is anyone having issues with their cruise control? When cruise control is set and I push the decelerate button, sometime it will not decelerate. The set speed flashes on the dash, as I hold down the button to decelerate. I have to either cancel cruise control or press the brake and reset the speed to have the decelerate button work again. This seems to happen randomley. Not sure if it is software or hardware related. I searched the forums for this issue but did not see any info on the issue.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

OSU Sig

Outer Banks
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have no issues with my standard cruise but when I use my adaptive cruise I'm having significant issues.
Sponsored