Sponsored

Curious - do scheduling emails go out throughout the day? Or is there one big push in the morning?

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First of all - congrats to everyone who's gotten their scheduling email today! Hand to god I'm happy for you.

Meanwhile - I'm sitting pretty at 748 days with a lump of coal in my stocking. I took off 2/3 of the constraints (plus tow for good measure) but kept on MIC. My dealership has assured me that they have the necessary allocations to get my Bronco built this year (and they're throwing in x plan on top of my price protection so I'm pretty happy with them).

That said - like a lot of people I'm getting pretty impatient. I know there are a ton of emails going out today and what I'm curious about is if I should still keep checking my email...or just call it another nada day?

Thanks for any/all info!
Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
What dealership is your order with?

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think they do go out throughout the day but I think if you check in Ford Chat right now you can know immediately. If their system isn't showing you as previewing or scheduled then it's probably a no go for this week.

I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. I'd like a different boat. Preferably a boat that is on land and looks like a Bronco...or rather, is a Bronco. :)

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they do go out throughout the day but I think if you check in Ford Chat right now you can know immediately. If their system isn't showing you as previewing or scheduled then it's probably a no go for this week.

I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. I'd like a different boat. Preferably a boat that is on land and looks like a Bronco...or rather, is a Bronco. :)
That's a new one - I'm not familiar with Ford Chat - where do I find that?

I just checked my backdoor link and still nothing...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine came later in the afternoon so don't stress too much yet . You can try the back door and see if it shows anything:

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId="your order number here"
Ok good to know. And trust me I've been looking at my backdoor link since people first figured that one out (that's how I knew when I changed some of my specs that my dealer got it right). Still the old screen nothing yet.

But that's good to know - I'll just sit and hope. Although to be honest starting to feel like Charlie Brown...maybe *this* time Lucy really won't pull away the football.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Just checked in Ford chat...looks like I can stop checking my email for another week. Oh well with Ford I've come to expect another day/another disappointment. Again.

Maybe next week Lucy won't yank the football away :(

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a new one - I'm not familiar with Ford Chat - where do I find that?

I just checked my backdoor link and still nothing...
I got the email this morning and my Ford account front page shows In Production but the backdoor link doesn't show it yet.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email this morning and my Ford account front page shows In Production but the backdoor link doesn't show it yet.
Congrats. Seriously I'm happy for you. Just got off Ford chat looks like I won't be getting scheduled for at least another week.

Thursdays have become one of my least favorite days of the week.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats. Seriously I'm happy for you. Just got off Ford chat looks like I won't be getting scheduled for at least another week.

Thursdays have been rough lately.

Sorry. I didn't mean to come across as bragging that I'm getting mine. I was just trying to relay that the backdoor link may not be telling the truth every time.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scheduling has been happening every 3-4 weeks. End of March is likely the next scheduling round.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scheduling has been happening every 3-4 weeks. End of March is likely the next scheduling round.
I know that's how it's been lately - I'm hoping that changes in the near future. My daily driver is starting to have issues and I can't wait another year.

There's always the 4Runner TRD Pro. If Ford can't get me a car after more than 2 years...well I need something in the not too distant future...

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thursdays have been rough lately.

Sorry. I didn't mean to come across as bragging that I'm getting mine. I was just trying to relay that the backdoor link may not be telling the truth every time.
You didn't come across as bragging - and you're allowed to be excited that you finally got scheduled! Trust me I don't begrudge anyone who's been on this ridiculous journey.

Happy for you!

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those that didn't preview this week, does anyone know if there is additional scheduling in the next week or two for this "big push for reservation holders" (before the order banks open up to everyone else)?

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford sends emails? :ROFLMAO: