Sponsored

Curious - Has anyone placed more than one order?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After learning about the change to allocations leaving me in allocation purgatory till MY'25, I attempted to transfer my reservation like Levine said we could. Realizing that there was no truth to it, I was left with 3 choices: 1)Wait till MY'25 to receive my reserved Bronco, 2)Buy a Moar Door Softie off the lot, or 3) Place a new order. I placed 3 identical orders at different dealerships of a lesser build than my reserved order as it only need to serve my needs for 3 years when I trade it in for the reserved order. Whichever gets built first, receives my money.
Sponsored

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered a 2nd one Friday morning from the same dealer and received the email from Ford within an hour or so. I’ll buy whichever comes in 1st and will buy the 2nd as well if the market is still hot. Also ordered a Maverick Friday that was supposed to have been ordered months ago but never happened due to salesman incompetence. Was able to get a priority 10 on that order (if that actually matters) but dealer said they could only put a 19 on Bronco orders which is the same as my 1st order.

Interesting way to go about buying a vehicle for sure.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been hearing that new orders are being fulfilled before early res holder orders. Not sure how true this is but would not be surprised. Anyway, question is have any early res holders placed a separate, new order? Any thoughts or feedback? I'm contemplating placing a new order at a different dealership.
Yes I did. I had a 7/18/2020 reservation. My order got pushed to a 2022. Badlands 4DR 2.7 Automatic, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC. Placed an order for the exact same build except I switched it to a soft top. I ordered the soft top on November 23rd 2021 from a different dealership then my 2020 reservation. I got a VIN and production date on the November 23rd, 2021 order 18 days after placing my order. Then this past Thursday I got a VIN and build date on my July 18 2020 reservation. The soft top production date is 2/7/2022 and the MIC top production date is 2/14/2022.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ordered a 2nd one Friday morning from the same dealer and received the email from Ford within an hour or so. I’ll buy whichever comes in 1st and will buy the 2nd as well if the market is still hot. Also ordered a Maverick Friday that was supposed to have been ordered months ago but never happened due to salesman incompetence. Was able to get a priority 10 on that order (if that actually matters) but dealer said they could only put a 19 on Bronco orders which is the same as my 1st order.

Interesting way to go about buying a vehicle for sure.
I've read on here it doesn't matter but why only a 19 on Broncos? My '21 build was coded 19 and my reorder '22 build is coded 10.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've read on here it doesn't matter but why only a 19 on Broncos? My '21 build was coded 19 and my reorder '22 build is coded 10.
Probably just dealer BS who knows

Sponsored

DaddyMuffin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two convertibles, a station wagon, and a bus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started a thread on this topic the other day. I have two orders and my second one placed earlier this month just got a build date - Feb 7. Literally a week after it was placed. My original order (July 14 reservation) is still sitting in purgatory with Ford and my original dealer.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is a family that had 5 reservations at the dealership I am getting mine at. And they have gotten all 5 of them already. And the crazy thing is the first one that was built was delivered last and the last one built was delivered first. I think it was a little lame that they have 5 and I still haven’t got mine. But even more crazy that Ford couldn’t even get their 5 straight. Also at my dealership a person walked in with no reservation and ordered a 4 door big bend soft top and had it delivered to them in 2 months. And yet I am still waiting for my 2nd day reservation that was built on 11/3.

OP
OP
madlamb

madlamb

Big Bend
First Name
Maddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is a family that had 5 reservations at the dealership I am getting mine at. And they have gotten all 5 of them already. And the crazy thing is the first one that was built was delivered last and the last one built was delivered first. I think it was a little lame that they have 5 and I still haven’t got mine. But even more crazy that Ford couldn’t even get their 5 straight. Also at my dealership a person walked in with no reservation and ordered a 4 door big bend soft top and had it delivered to them in 2 months. And yet I am still waiting for my 2nd day reservation that was built on 11/3.
Woww wtf. Beyond frustrating

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered a Base SAS just to get one faster, in the hopes that my original order can be moved to a dealer who does business like an adult. So, once my Base gets scheduled, I will place another order for my loaded Badlands and hope that my timestamp can be moved. Hope in one hand and $h!+ in the other....
Sponsored