Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am purposely not making my Bronco "too nice" because then I won't feel OK beating it up a bit. I have other cars for that. FYI not sure if you've actually driven with a Dallas wheel or just seen them, but they feel MUCH nicer than the stock BMW wheel (which isn't terrible to begin with).
The wheel I posted is an aftermarket update to the stock wheel. I didn't have a lot changed, just added better quality leather, a bit thicker padding, and freshened up with the newer M colored stitching. I am kind of OCD about living with someone else's hand funk in my car, so that is typically my first mod. On a new purchase, I am not so concerned.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BEM-S4

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The wheel I posted is an aftermarket update to the stock wheel. I didn't have a lot changed, just added better quality leather, a bit thicker padding, and freshened up with the newer M colored stitching. I am kind of OCD about living with someone else's hand funk in my car, so that is typically my first mod. On a new purchase, I am not so concerned.
Ah, ok. From the side angle all I could really tell was the stitching looked factory. I'm a big believer in steering wheel upgrades, it's literally the only part of my car that I am touching for extended periods of time. May as well make it as nice as possible.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you basically remove your steering wheel, ship it to them with your specs and $400-600 and then a month later they send you back your steering wheel?

For a performance vehicle, I can see myself, possibly doing that. For a truck that I'm probably going to bang the shit out of over it's lifetime. Naaaaa, nope.

OP
OP
BEM-S4

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whether or not it's worth the money is entirely up to you. I would point out though that it's not a month to get your wheel back. You'd have to confirm with the vendor but in my experience it was more like 10 days from leaving my possession to having it back in-hand.

Engineeredthisway24

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, ok. From the side angle all I could really tell was the stitching looked factory. I'm a big believer in steering wheel upgrades, it's literally the only part of my car that I am touching for extended periods of time. May as well make it as nice as possible.
Here is a better look at the quality. I want something just like this for the Bronco.

A336E504-EF08-4B86-B4BF-2374AB4AAE37.jpeg

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is a better look at the quality. I want something just like this for the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Custom Steering Wheel Options A336E504-EF08-4B86-B4BF-2374AB4AAE37
Wonderful quality there

Getting the wildtrak
Perhaps a nice black leather wheel with some a51 stitching and a prominent medium Sandstone band should do the trick 🤔

NathanML

Black Diamond
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would LOVE a wood steering wheel in mine!