First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meeting reviewing paint names- Yellow shows up--- New kid working for Ford, "We can call it Cyber Orange or maybe Viper Yellow!" Old school employee, late 50's, "Kid, that is what is known as School Bus Yellow." A man-child from the marketing department who drives a little Euro-Tuner with a wing and fart pipe chimes in. "Yea, let's go with the name "Cyber Orange." Old guy............rolls eyes and logs in to check his 401k balance so he can evaluate his exit plan.
Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meeting reviewing paint names- Yellow shows up--- New kid working for Ford, "We can call it Cyber Orange or maybe Viper Yellow!" Old school employee, late 50's, "Kid, that is what is known as School Bus Yellow." A man-child from the marketing department who drives a little Euro-Tuner with a wing and fart pipe chimes in. "Yea, let's go with the name "Cyber Orange." Old guy............rolls eyes and logs in to check his 401k balance so he can evaluate his exit plan.

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Old thread I know. I thought this might be a good addition to it. I'm in the middle of doing a full custom 58' International/Superior Short bus. We put a 1998 E350 v10 chassis underneath. I will be painting it Cyber Orange!

1958_International_A150_school_bus_-_Flickr_-_dave_7_(1).jpg

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the start of the build for those that are interested......

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Old thread I know. I thought this might be a good addition to it. I'm in the middle of doing a full custom 58' International/Superior Short bus. We put a 1998 E350 v10 chassis underneath. I will be painting it Cyber Orange!
Super old thread. 😝 You should start a separate thread for your “S’kool Bus“ build. It’s going to look fantastic in Cyber Orange, even though the plebs won’t understand, because you have to see it up close in the sunlight to really appreciate it.
Sponsored