Sponsored

Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics?

WheelMe

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos should have bright/light colors, imo. I had an EG ordered, but began changing my mind after about six months, as with the dark color one couldn't tell that it's a Bronco from a distance (it helped that a nearby neighbor had one, so I had plenty to opportunity to gauge my "interest"). I started leaning toward Cactus Grey... but a CO became available, and I sprang for it. It's an amazing color under the sun - the metallic specks just sparkle like nobody's business - I absolutely love it!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was A51 in 2020. Ordered CO in 2021. Reordered EG in 2022. Picked up 2 weeks ago. Do no regret it one bit. Lots of compliments, it’s a pretty color.

LT. DAN ICE CREAM!!!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was VB, then to EG, now I’m thinking CO. I thought my color journey was over. Apparently not.
VB is always the play, don't listen to everyone else.

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s a few shots from our St Augustine event…sorry I don’t have any full sun shots.

Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? DSZ_9826_halfsize.JPG
Ford Bronco Weird Request - Eruption Green & Cyber Orange side-by-side pics? DSZ_9826_halfsize.JPG
Catmandu - What tires/wheels do you have on your Bronco? They look beefy but it doesn't look like you have a huge lift on it if you have one at all. I love the look.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Catmandu - What tires/wheels do you have on your Bronco? They look beefy but it doesn't look like you have a huge lift on it if you have one at all. I love the look.
They are just SAS wheels on non-SAS , no lift. Pretty happy with the setup.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are just SAS wheels on non-SAS , no lift. Pretty happy with the setup.
Nice. No rubbing or anything? I assume they're on 17"s? Did you have to remove the crash bar?

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

QUOTE="dbattle, post: 1542672, member: 28105"]
Nice. No rubbing or anything? I assume they're on 17"s? Did you have to remove the crash bar?
[/QUOTE]
They are the stock SAS 17” wheels. No rubbing with crash bars removed. Since this is a Badlands it sits at also the same height as a factory SAS.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just FYI photos do not do CO any justice. The CO metallic in person looks so freaking good. I didn’t like the color in photos, but after seeing in person, CO FTW.
Funny! This is why this post came about. Saw a CO 2-door OBX at a dealership. It looked amazing and I’m not a huge fan of the OBX, but I would take that one.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny! This is why this post came about. Saw a CO 2-door OBX at a dealership. It looked amazing and I’m not a huge fan of the OBX, but I would take that one.
I agree on the "in person" color. Eruption green, cyber orange, Antimatter blue, velocity blue and even shadow black look amazing up close and in the sun. That being said, velocity blue looks best out of all of them from a distance and when dirty.

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree on the "in person" color. Eruption green, cyber orange, Antimatter blue, velocity blue and even shadow black look amazing up close and in the sun. That being said, velocity blue looks best out of all of them from a distance and when dirty.
Sorry bud, it’s actually been proven CO is the superior color verses VB.