First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We placed a deposit on a Black Diamond in March and our bronco is in transit. When we went to get the OTD price we were told there would be a 5k markup on the vehicle, despite the fact we have the window sticker, and a signed order with the deposit. So we either walk away with no car or we pay the 5k markup. Just wanted to let everyone know this dealership in Monterey, Ca is shady as hell.
Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We placed a deposit on a Black Diamond in March and our bronco is in transit. When we went to get the OTD price we were told there would be a 5k markup on the vehicle, despite the fact we have the window sticker, and a signed order with the deposit. So we either walk away with no car or we pay the 5k markup. Just wanted to let everyone know this dealership in Monterey, Ca is shady as hell.
I'm not the least bit surprised, sadly. I had a bad experience with them in 2015 and never went back. Sorry to hear this.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck, mayb e check out if that's even legal in Canada!
Just left a nasty post on their FB!
I talked to my dealer last week, MSRP, because "that's the deal we made".
Ocean Park, White Rock, BC.
Sponsored