First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this actually in any of the models? I assume it is another 'late arrival' accessory . . .

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm OOTL, is it actually going to be available on 21MY?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or is the accessory mount an accessory or a standard item?

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or is the accessory mount an accessory or a standard item?
So far, seems like neither. Hasn't been seen except in the unobtainable interiors of the prototype vehicles. It might show up, might not, I would not count on it if I were you.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So far, seems like neither. Hasn't been seen except in the unobtainable interiors of the prototype vehicles. It might show up, might not, I would not count on it if I were you.
Yeah I'm not really. The phone will be down in the console or something with a hopefully functional Android Auto (assuming Google fixes the issues) and I don't have a GoPro or know of a use other than those (CB I guess but have no 4x4 buddies so meh).

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I'm not really. The phone will be down in the console or something with a hopefully functional Android Auto (assuming Google fixes the issues) and I don't have a GoPro or know of a use other than those (CB I guess but have no 4x4 buddies so meh).
Not to derail the thread but what AA issues? I have been using it since damn near it's debut in my '16 F150 w Sync3 without any problems. My only complaint is that it originally supported routines and now it doesn't. Google support blamed it on Ford and Ford blamed it on Google.

And to keep it on topic. I will probably mount a GoPro up there and that's about it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to derail the thread but what AA issues? I have been using it since damn near it's debut in my '16 F150 w Sync3 without any problems. My only complaint is that it originally supported routines and now it doesn't. Google support blamed it on Ford and Ford blamed it on Google.

And to keep it on topic. I will probably mount a GoPro up there and that's about it.
"Derail" well played! There is some random AA issue that causes random freezes right now. Supposedly been there for about a year at least on the A80 or some such.

Last edited:

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail seen on 1 or more of the test mule FrankenBroncos...no sign that it will be available from Ford, but aftermarket will likely have several variants within a year or so.
Would be good for GoPro or dashcam mounting, and I'm sure other uses/ideas will come along in time. Some will get one just for "Tacticool" factor and mount...nothing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where did this thing go? OBL must have the scoop!
Haven't seen the bring your own device rail since over last summer on a pre production model. But the Lux package has an accessory mount on the dash

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haven't seen the bring your own device rail since over last summer on a pre production model. But the Lux package has an accessory mount on the dash
The mount only comes with the Lux Package?! Son of a...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did this thing go? OBL must have the scoop!
The mount only comes with the Lux Package?! Son of a...
4wp Bronco revealed today has a 4wp branded accessory rail of a slightly different design.

Perhaps the reason we hadn't heard about it in a while is because it's a 4wp part, and everyone wasn't allowed to show off accessories until a certain point.

Also, I believe the accessory mounting point was spotted on the lower trims as well. In this picture there is the mounting bar but *not* the Lux package.

Ford Bronco Dashboard Accessory Mount 1617119094691

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...aftermarket-off-road-parts-accessories.14525/
Sponsored

Last edited: