Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$3400, I felt this was a bit high also. That’s what I get for not being prepared I guess. I will do things different with my big Bronco.
@scottyb907 Check Flood Ford, and Anderson Koch Ford online for their prices. Either can save you big bucks on the same warranty the dealer sold. I think you have some time that you can cancel the one you bought without any penalty. Ex. I just bought a 5 yr 48K 100 deduct premium care for my Ranger from Anderson-Kach for $445. All done online, and EZPZ. Their 7 year 60K was a ton cheaper than what you paid.

BTW, nice looking Bronco Sport
Sponsored

OP
OP
scottyb907

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been considering an extended warranty but plan to buy one as the factory warranty is expiring. Am I missing something? Is there some benefit to buying it in addition to factory warranty?
The finance guy said the benifits for the extended warranty with Ford was it was $100 deductible, and straight forward through Ford. I had an another company for our fusion and the one time I tried to use it was kind of a pain in the ass. I will be doing some more research for sure

OP
OP
scottyb907

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@scottyb907 Check Flood Ford, and Anderson Koch Ford online for their prices. Either can save you big bucks on the same warranty the dealer sold. I think you have some time that you can cancel the one you bought without any penalty. Ex. I just bought a 5 yr 48K 100 deduct premium care for my Ranger from Anderson-Kach for $445. All done online, and EZPZ. Their 7 year 60K was a ton cheaper than what you paid.
Wow!!! Yeah I’m really feeling like I got the shaft on this one. Thank you for the info.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Grats on the rig!

Everyone has opinions. I wont get any add ons. Probably can get that stuff cheaper other places, but sometimes its just easier to get it done there if you want it.

Best of luck.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow!!! Yeah I’m really feeling like I got the shaft on this one. Thank you for the info.
Any time sir. I learned the hard way myself. :) Check both dealers for the cheapest, They change their prices from time to time.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are correct! My friend is the GM there so
I went with them. They sold my wife on the undercoating for sound deadening purposes. I’m probably not going with it for my big Bronco.
Nice! I'm working with the fleet manager. What I do for work they are my customers every day so its interesting to have the tables turned. Doesn't hurt that I've known half the fleet department since I was a small child haha.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
scottyb907

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any time sir. I learned the hard way myself. :) Check both dealers for the cheapest, They change their prices from time to time.
Thanks got it canceled at the dealership today, the price came off my total but payment were still the same. Oh well just get it paid off quicker I guess.....

OP
OP
scottyb907

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! I'm working with the fleet manager. What I do for work they are my customers every day so its interesting to have the tables turned. Doesn't hurt that I've known half the fleet department since I was a small child haha.
So are you getting a big Bronco?

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
scottyb907

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m leaning towards the Black Diamond, 2.7, Squatch, painted hardtop so even with a 13 July reservation date I’m not expecting to see it until Sept since those three items are in the delay list.
im still undecided on my color, I’m almost hoping I get pushed back a bit and the MY22 has Lighting Blue. What color are you looking at?
Sponsored