Sponsored

UPDATE: Accessories from ford site, dealer pickup? Stay away from accessories.ford.com

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no parts. Still being told conflicting info. The status is 'awaiting shipment' which one person says means it hasn't shipped and the next says it means the dealer is awaiting the shipment to arrive and it has been shipped.
The second person is just BS'ing. They also told me the dealer will handle cancellations and returns. The dealer says the online person is full of it, they don't do that. They receive a package, they scan it as received, the online system sends an email saying it was received. That's it.
I'm inclined to believe them.

I've opened the dispute with the CC.. but it takes 3 days between me sending them a message and getting a response back asking for the same info I gave them in the first message followed by another three day wait for a response to my response to that.
Wonder what @Ford Motor Company would have to say. I just want the order that hasn't shipped cancelled and my money back. And even if it has shipped, at this point ford should deal with getting it back from the dealer.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it definitely depends on the dealer. I ordered floor liners using points and picked them up 24 hours later. Paid for and out of there in less than 3 minutes. Even with this positive experience, I would rather order to my home.
I'm pretty sure had I ordered from the dealer I either wouldn't have this issue, or would have more communicative people that haven't been telling me the order is shipped for the last two weeks.
It's the online site with dealer delivery that is a problem. Not the dealer.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Still no parts. Still being told conflicting info. The status is 'awaiting shipment' which one person says means it hasn't shipped and the next says it means the dealer is awaiting the shipment to arrive and it has been shipped.
The second person is just BS'ing. They also told me the dealer will handle cancellations and returns. The dealer says the online person is full of it, they don't do that. They receive a package, they scan it as received, the online system sends an email saying it was received. That's it.
I'm inclined to believe them.

I've opened the dispute with the CC.. but it takes 3 days between me sending them a message and getting a response back asking for the same info I gave them in the first message followed by another three day wait for a response to my response to that.
Wonder what @Ford Motor Company would have to say. I just want the order that hasn't shipped cancelled and my money back. And even if it has shipped, at this point ford should deal with getting it back from the dealer.
Hi there! This doesn't sound like an experience we want you to have with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to see how I can assist you on my end.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just want to be able to use my Ford Pass points for online purchases. My local dealership is iffy at best and doesn't even show up on any of Ford's websites, so I'm not wasting my time with them. The dealership I purchased from is 80 minutes round trip and I'm going to have to make a trip just to put in an order so I can use my points. With the way everything is integrated, it's insane to me that your Ford Pass points don't link when you log in on Ford's Accessories website.

1stBroncoBase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered several things from the website and opted for dealer pickup and it did great. Saved me shipping fees to the house too. Shipped and arrived quickly and in great condition. Also ordered online with ship to dealer options for parts they were going to install. Buying from ford direct allowed me to use their discounts available on the website which the dealership couldn’t match.

Will do it again if necessary.
Same experience here

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered online and shipped to the dealer. Ford sent an email and you can track from it as well.

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want to be able to use my Ford Pass points for online purchases. My local dealership is iffy at best and doesn't even show up on any of Ford's websites, so I'm not wasting my time with them. The dealership I purchased from is 80 minutes round trip and I'm going to have to make a trip just to put in an order so I can use my points. With the way everything is integrated, it's insane to me that your Ford Pass points don't link when you log in on Ford's Accessories website.
The dealer that gives bronco6g discounts, ruxer, will take ford pass points online. But their shipping can be killer.

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered online and shipped to the dealer. Ford sent an email and you can track from it as well.
I can’t. It only says fulfilled. Which it has been saying for over two weeks.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t. It only says fulfilled. Which it has been saying for over two weeks.
Mine gives a FedEx tracking #. Weird

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine gives a FedEx tracking #. Weird
Probably because mine is awaiting shipment which really does mean the in stock item still hasn’t shipped. Because if it has there’s no way shipping in the United States is taking over two weeks to get anywhere in the lower 48

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Probably because mine is awaiting shipment which really does mean the in stock item still hasn’t shipped. Because if it has there’s no way shipping in the United States is taking over two weeks to get anywhere in the lower 48
I have one coming today...just checked and here is the way it shows for me...funny it say on it's way May 25th Out for Delivery May 24th. I guess the 25th was the original ETA

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Accessories from ford site, dealer pickup? Stay away from accessories.ford.com 1653489688439

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After no help from Ford chat customer service, and getting hung up on by their chat system that provides no transcript to show that they hung up on you, I've finally gotten a charge back with my credit card.
Course those aren't instant and they give the retailer 40 DAYS to respond and then the charge back can take 120 DAYS to get your money back.

What a fiasco.

My official recommendation: DO NOT ORDER FROM ACCESSORIES.FORD.COM. STAY AWAY.
15%-20% or whatever discount they are running ISN'T WORTH IT if things go wrong. I'll only buy a Ford accessory if my dealer has it in stock going forward.

I also just got told that they can't cancel an order after 1 hour after placing it. Even if it hasn't shipped, and doesn't appear to be shipping any time soon 'NO ETA'. That reeks of some flaky walmart drop shipping reseller, not a large company. I guess with how they're handling reservation holders I shouldn't be surprised that Ford is all about the money and doesn't care about customers. And getting 'hung up on' by their chat representatives is just the icing on the cake.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the 20% deal for the molle tailgate organizer and the bug/rock deflector for the hood. Shipped to the dealer and picked it up without a hassle. So, YMMV.

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the 20% deal for the molle tailgate organizer and the bug/rock deflector for the hood. Shipped to the dealer and picked it up without a hassle. So, YMMV.
Yeah, if it goes well it goes well. If it doesn't go well, it will go very badly.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My official recommendation: DO NOT ORDER FROM ACCESSORIES.FORD.COM. STAY AWAY.
15%-20% or whatever discount they are running ISN'T WORTH IT if things go wrong. I'll only buy a Ford accessory if my dealer has it in stock going forward.
that 20% discount is a joke, you can get those prices from a bunch of other Ford Dealers parts distributers.
Sponsored