Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When the build and price goes live, the site is going to die. :D
They should REALLY be trying to increase load capacity especially taking the reservation night into account!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should REALLY be trying to increase load capacity especially taking the reservation night into account!
I still believe they were not all that concerned about reveal night because it makes good press to say, "Demand was so high it crashed our servers!!!"
The reverse of that is everything went perfect and the announcement is ho-hum, "everything was fine, we were able to handle all the orders that came in....yaaawn"

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you reserve the first edition or have people with all reservations received the stickers
As others stated, just signed up for updates. No reservations. These were pre-reveal.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya I’m a little pissed about that because I have given my email to ford multiple times for this bronco and I have only received 1 email from them and that was a confirmation email 1 week after I placed my reservation.
Ditto ?

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just the folks who had signed up for updates early on.
The stickers are about the only thing I have received from them.

As far as the notices/changes mentioned in the OP, they have been there for awhile now.
Have you noticed anything to do with that Orange Bronco on 37's or the one with the White top is now labeled as a "Customized vehicle" or something like that? Too many folks got PO'd because they thought that stuff would be optional, and so far it is not. They had to get out in front of that one.

Edit: "Custom Prototypes with aftermarket accessories." is how they have that section labeled. Just checked.
You left off the most important part...”aftermarket accessories NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE”

Ford Bronco Ford site update 24ED8DDB-1B04-45E6-B796-98FFDA096FB2

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The two main issues from launch night - account authentication and payment processing - are non factors for the Build and Price tool. Given their site structure, I wouldn't expect problems at anywhere near that scale for B&P.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you remember what the Monday after Thanksgiving is called?....Cyber Monday. On-line retailers can do 100x more volume that day versus what is typical. How do they do that? Extra on-demand server capacity.

Either Ford is cheaping their way through this because they are financially distressed...or their IT folks ain't ready for prime time.