Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone notice that fords website is a little more buggy than normal or is it me? I also noticed a notification that the bronco build and price is coming and to sign up for updates. Hopefully they are up to something.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone notice that fords website is a little more buggy than normal or is it me? I also noticed a notification that the bronco build and price is coming and to sign up for updates. Hopefully they are up to something.
Maybe they're doing some backend work. Could be crushing under more visitors and more reservations.

2021 Bronco soon to be the COVID Cruiser.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've found that the Ford site can be buggy at any time. But, it's still better than the GM site. At it's best GM's sux most of the time. And, it could be there's a lot of interest in the Bronco, and the site can't handle the traffic. IMHO

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't bother signing up for the updates. I've done that for a few of their future vehicles and never received anything. I nothing some really bad rendering mistakes on the Bronco reserve photos where the background overlays parts of the Bronco. Looks like a 7 year old editing it paint.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Don't bother signing up for the updates. I've done that for a few of their future vehicles and never received anything. I nothing some really bad rendering mistakes on the Bronco reserve photos where the background overlays parts of the Bronco. Looks like a 7 year old editing it paint.
A bunch of us on the forum got stickers.

Ford Bronco Ford site update 1597000411913

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree Eric. I've signed up 3 times, two in my name, and one in the wife's name. I haven't received one email to date.

Update: I forgot, I did get the stickers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya I’m a little pissed about that because I have given my email to ford multiple times for this bronco and I have only received 1 email from them and that was a confirmation email 1 week after I placed my reservation.

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you reserve the first edition or have people with all reservations received the stickers

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you reserve the first edition or have people with all reservations received the stickers
Just the folks who had signed up for updates early on.
The stickers are about the only thing I have received from them.

As far as the notices/changes mentioned in the OP, they have been there for awhile now.
Have you noticed anything to do with that Orange Bronco on 37's or the one with the White top is now labeled as a "Customized vehicle" or something like that? Too many folks got PO'd because they thought that stuff would be optional, and so far it is not. They had to get out in front of that one.

Edit: "Custom Prototypes with aftermarket accessories." is how they have that section labeled. Just checked.

OP
OP
@BadBlueBronco

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just the folks who had signed up for updates early on.
The stickers are about the only thing I have received from them.

As far as the notices/changes mentioned in the OP, they have been there for awhile now.
Have you noticed anything to do with that Orange Bronco on 37's or the one with the White top is now labeled as a "Customized vehicle" or something like that? Too many folks got PO'd because they thought that stuff would be optional, and so far it is not. They had to get out in front of that one.
I saw a screen grab of the notice but didn’t see the actual notice. I would be a little annoyed if I couldn’t get a white too BUT my friends own a wrapping company and I could wrap it white for next to nothing.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got those a few days after signing up for snail mail (and had previously signed up for email). This was before the Bronco was revealed.

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm hoping that the B&P goes live the same day as the "news" embargo date that Doug posted in the ride event thread. It could just be news related to the ride along but fingers crossed.
  • All news and interviews will be embargoed until 6 a.m. ET on Thursday, August 13.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When the build and price goes live, the site is going to die. :D
Unfortunately I think your right. It'll probably be crazy for a few days.
Sponsored