Sponsored

Dealer Demo Units now have a build date!

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what you guys are seeing out there but the two we have coming were scheduled for production. Mid may on both of the ones coming to my store which puts them on the ground mid June!

I'm curious if others are earlier or if they are all about the same time?

Also we are getting one outerbanks 2DR 2.7 and one badlands 4DR 2.3 Manual. Interesting choices to send us.

I'm excited to see that change today on the dealer ordering site if nothing else, one small step closer to having them on showrooms across the country!
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would of thought they would build the press and dealer vehicles in the run up to Job 1 then turn on customer orders at that time?

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what you guys are seeing out there but the two we have coming were scheduled for production. Mid may on both of the ones coming to my store which puts them on the ground mid June!

I'm curious if others are earlier or if they are all about the same time?

Also we are getting one outerbanks 2DR 2.7 and one badlands 4DR 2.3 Manual. Interesting choices to send us.

I'm excited to see that change today on the dealer ordering site if nothing else, one small step closer to having them on showrooms across the country!
Justin, plz let me know when they show up, Ill swing by. Are they for show only, or can customers drive?

OP
OP
thesyncguru

thesyncguru

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 runner TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Justin, plz let me know when they show up, Ill swing by. Are they for show only, or can customers drive?
They will be drivable tape measure ready seat test available you name it. Only thing is they won't be for sale
Sponsored