Mikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition King Ranch, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

does anybody have an experience with ordering a bronco from a dealer in NY? ive spoken to a few so far. smith cairns in yonkers, premier ford in brooklyn, and city world which is the closest to me but would like to know if i should steer away from one when the banks open

I'm in the north of Albany NY area. The high on the lot ADM's and shaky responses from regiona dealers about order ADMs I have heard myself, as well as examples of a 20k ADM being changed on a Badsquatch Lux ORDER at Nemer Ford, Glens Falls NY .... WELP.... I decided to start looking everywhere BUT my region.

I finally found my dream Bronco ( 22 Wildtrak Leather Lux ) on the lot at Yankee Ford in Maine. They were Awesome, start to finish. It had everything I wanted, with a 5k ADM and they gave me good money for my trade. The lower levels are around 2.5 adm.

I would check them out, if you don't mind taking a drive. It saved me 10k and a lot of aggravation.
Sponsored

pyturralde

First Name
pats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

does anybody have an experience with ordering a bronco from a dealer in NY? ive spoken to a few so far. smith cairns in yonkers, premier ford in brooklyn, and city world which is the closest to me but would like to know if i should steer away from one when the banks open
Where did you end up ordering? I'm fairly new here and I am from Queens and would like to know more about the ordering process and about good dealers in the NY metro area.