Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this has been addressed, but my dealer just called me to tell me that my order has been placed, but that they are not allowed to connect it to the reservation I had in 2020. Is this correct given I only had a reservation and not an order (I was waiting for manual sasquatch package before ordering).

I called them when I got the email from Ford last week to submit my order and rather than using the online conversion, they told me to use the ‘order with dealer’ flow which I assume caused something to break in the process not connecting the original reservation to the new order. I feel incredibly disappointed at this point, but they say there is nothing that can be done. Can calling the main Ford support line help with this kind of issue or has anyone been in a similar position this year?
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not true. After the order was placed with Ford, you should have gotten an email with updated status. It shows the order being placed recently, but also shows an order number that is the same as your 2020 reservation ID.

The dealer can also go back and make changes to the order, or adjust priority codes, along with other stuff.

Last edited:

krawl on

Badlands
First Name
PETE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mustang supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncodave is correct. Had to have Dealer change mine to a 2022 order also. Got an email from Ford noting the Dealer change. I also changed the color.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Broncodave is correct. Had to have Dealer change mine to a 2022 order also. Got an email from Ford noting the Dealer change. I also changed the color.
Yes, I was very pleased to see that every time my dealer did something in their system, Ford would send me an email letting me know.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I always enjoy the “Dealer says” game. It’s so much like the squid game but with even more contestant disappointment.
Sponsored