Sponsored

Dealership call to convert reservation into order!!!!!!!!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't see what the big deal is. They're not asking you to bring in your order "or else."

My dealer had asked me to bring mine in based on B&P and he would put it in when orders open. I just told him I was going to wait until the order banks were open and probably until later in the ordering window. He had no problem with that he just wanted to get things buttoned up.

Remember some dealers will have a ton of orders to go through and want to process them in a timely manner. I don't see an issue with this unless there is pressure to do it. If you're happy with the current options and you and your dealer have agreed upon pricing, go for it. If not, tell them no thanks you'll wait, and that's it.

I don't think it's a blatant reason to change dealers or a reason to think they are shady.

....They said if I wait to order that it will delay delivery. Guess I need to change dealers.
If they're saying stuff like this though....that's troubling and a whole different story.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to see my dealer today. They called and said they had two Broncos if I wanted to take a test drive. Dumb ass me I did not think to ask if they had the full size Bronco. Of course they had three sports. Told him to call me when they get the full size in. He said they are supposed to get an update from Ford regarding the date for ordering and they would call once they had that info. No pressure to place an order or provide a deposit.

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Considering the recent history of Broward County, I’m going to call this fake news.
Sponsored