Sponsored

Dealer told me I was scheduled for production.?

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to the dealer today to change my build from a BL, 4cyl, high pack, CO, auto ... to a BadSquatch ,2.7, lux pack,,CO, auto and He showed me 200plus broncos that all mostly all said were unscheduled or clean and scrolled to mine and it showed scheduled for production. He tried to make the changes that I requested and it froze the build screen and showed it do be in "draft" status after that. Then he couldn't make any changes.
So he said he had to speak with his ford represented on Monday about the posibilty of changes or to just go with the build as I first had it. I am just posting this as an update as to the process one might face at this time. Ill post as soon as I hear from him on monday. The Sales manager was happy to show me the build attempt and process on his computer which made me understand the process a bit better.
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to the dealer today to change my build from a BL, 4cyl, high pack, CO, auto ... to a BadSquatch ,2.7, lux pack,,CO, auto and He showed me 200plus broncos that all mostly all said were unscheduled or clean and scrolled to mine and it showed scheduled for production. He tried to make the changes that I requested and it froze the build screen and showed it do be in "draft" status after that. Then he couldn't make any changes.
So he said he had to speak with his ford represented on Monday about the posibilty of changes or to just go with the build as I first had it. I am just posting this as an update as to the process one might face at this time. Ill post as soon as I hear from him on monday. The Sales manager was happy to show me the build attempt and process on his computer which made me understand the process a bit better.
if you make changes now then you might end up fucking yourself and get stuck waiting longer

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, if your worried about delaying your build I don’t think I would change anything. Then again, if you really want a certain build, waiting maybe worth it.

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got an email yesterday Informing me that my production date had been delayed. The thing is, I was never informed that I had a production date to begin with. (I also didn’t receive other emails like with a Vin number, or even an order number.)

Not sure what’s going on with Ford right now. These issues don’t appear to be pandemic or supply chain related.

Justin_Kane

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email yesterday Informing me that my production date had been delayed. The thing is, I was never informed that I had a production date to begin with. (I also didn’t receive other emails like with a Vin number, or even an order number.)

Not sure what’s going on with Ford right now. These issues don’t appear to be pandemic or supply chain related.
You're not alone. There's several threads on this forum with people in the same boat. I also got a delay email from Ford, and never got the original build email... I would check with your dealership to confirm the build date. If you finally did get an email, the dealership should be able to access your build date and your VIN.
Sponsored