Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WT lux, 7/26 res, ordered right away in Jan. Talked to the dealer today and he said to assume I won’t get a ‘22.

What percentages of orders do you think will be filled with MY22s, 3/4?
You have a good chance at a 22". There is no reason a easy reservation holder will have to wait until 23'. That's just crazy. There have already been people who ordered after the March deadline that have already received build dates.
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m am not 99, but I knew it a while ago it was hopeless for a 4dr WT hardtop MY21. Now the question, for me, is whether it’s also hopeless for a MY22 hardtop WT.
I don't think so... The tops have been the problem and it's getting addressed now. Obviously, it put a big delay on the MIC top orders. Once they cycle through the "replacements", there will be a focus on the production line again. It might be the latter part of the year, but the numbers are doable.

OP
OP

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just talked to my dealer today, they said probably no MY22 for me unless I drop the soft top. Pretty bummed

jthappyguy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2007 GT500,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WT lux, 7/26 res, ordered right away in Jan. Talked to the dealer today and he said to assume I won’t get a ‘22.

What percentages of orders do you think will be filled with MY22s, 3/4?
Reserved mine 7/13/20 and January 21 order date. They Blame my options for not recieving it yet. It is very frustrating. Knowing they cannot fill the orders they have. Now are like lets throw a Raptor in the mix. Everyone says it will be worth it in the end.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I expect as 2022 goes on, when we get into the summer months many people are going to do everything in their power to delay their order to get a 2023. Who wants to pay full price for last year's model after waiting 3 years?

OP
OP

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got mine today. Things happened rapidly with all of sudden I had a vin, got a build date a week later, and then it took a couple weeks to ship. Dealer kind of screwed me a little on my trade in, but did stick to our agreement to charge me sticker.

I’m loving it so far. I’m going from a Chevy Silverado (with the 6.2l), but I have owned a bunch of jeeps, so I will how this girl stacks up!
Ford Bronco Dealer told me to plan on on ‘23 8282A188-62AF-4803-9170-4E9C6D1AF642
Ford Bronco Dealer told me to plan on on ‘23 58C66883-D99D-47FF-AB26-9992FA0DCC05
Sponsored

Reactions: TP1