Sponsored

Dealer used my Day 2 reservation- Boom- Badlands/4DR/Cyber Orange- Coming to Utah

Nw_adventure

Big Bend
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Told my dealer we were not going to convert our reservation, they took the ball and slam dunked ! Ha- So now I get an email from Ford that the Badlands I didnt order is building week of 10/4-

Wonder how much the mark up will be ?
Sponsored

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Told my dealer we were not going to convert our reservation, they took the ball and slam dunked ! Ha- So now I get an email from Ford that the Badlands I didnt order is building week of 10/4-

Wonder how much the mark up will be ?
Which dealer?

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Larry Miller- We ordered a Maverick instead but looks like this Badlands will be up for grabs
We made our original reservation with Larry H Miller in Draper. But they could never answer any of our questions and seemed sketchy. So we changed to Ken Garff. Glad we did! Ken Garff was great to work with and we've been enjoying our Bronco for over a month now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

Big Bend
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We made our original reservation with Larry H Miller in Draper. But they could never answer any of our questions and seemed sketchy. So we changed to Ken Garff. Glad we did! Ken Garff was great to work with and we've been enjoying our Bronco for over a month now.
Great- I need to borrow it this weekend- lol - Hit up any legit trails yet ?

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7wdhca9yda68c6s1xrgmu29wltjn10jyruh27ofd&rid=giphy.gif

RedDoor16

Outer Banks
First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I happened to be in Draper for work (live in Texas) and heard Ken Garff had a few. Told them I had one reserved back home and they were nice enough to let me drive it around. If I lived in the SLC area, no doubt this would be where I'd shop.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've found that Tyler at LHM in Draper is pretty much the only one that's completely dialed into the Bronco. He's been very informed. I only talk to him now as I wait on my Nov. 1 Badlands build.

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great- I need to borrow it this weekend- lol - Hit up any legit trails yet ?
We currently have 4,200 miles on it and just did the first oil change. 500 of those miles have been on dirt roads through dust, mud and rocks. The rocks were bad enough that we scratched up one of our wheels pretty good. So far, we have had no problems or "quirkiness" what so ever. It's been solid! Also the average mpg for those 4,200 miles is 20.2.

The performance of the 2.7 is awesome and the handling is one of it's best qualities. On Monday, we will have our first trip towing our RZR 4-seater up some pretty steep hills. Hoping all goes well. So far, we are very happy with it!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

Big Bend
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We currently have 4,200 miles on it and just did the first oil change. 500 of those miles have been on dirt roads through dust, mud and rocks. The rocks were bad enough that we scratched up one of our wheels pretty good. So far, we have had no problems or "quirkiness" what so ever. It's been solid! Also the average mpg for those 4,200 miles is 20.2.

The performance of the 2.7 is awesome and the handling is one of it's best qualities. On Monday, we will have our first trip towing our RZR 4-seater up some pretty steep hills. Hoping all goes well. So far, we are very happy with it!!!
Sweet what trail you hitting ?

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet what trail you hitting ?
We have been to Island Park, Logan Canyon, Franklin Basin, Brian Head and Duck Creek. All beautiful places!
Sponsored