First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 74 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone out there know how to decode the VIN number to see what production number you are? I would be interested to know on mine. Last 5 digits are 68265. I assume its not 68,265 because I think total orders were about 120k and we all know they have not delivered that many yet.

Also, who is going to start a business to reproduce the little metal tag in from of the automatic shifter (assume its the same on the manual) that looks like an early Bronco grill that has the plant location on it and start producing the same looking tag with our production number on it. $29.95 all day long.
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As far as I know, the VIN means nothing in terms of production or place in line. I’ve had a Vin Since April 15th and just last week it was built but stuck in MIC hell. If you have a window sticker available, look at blend date and then numbers after are rotation (place in line on that particular day).

OP
OP
STLRFAN

STLRFAN

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 74 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As far as I know, the VIN means nothing in terms of production or place in line. I’ve had a Vin Since April 15th and just last week it was built but stuck in MIC hell. If you have a window sticker available, look at blend date and then numbers after are rotation (place in line on that particular day).
Thanks. I have already taken delivery and was just curios if there was away to find out. Thought about a custom tag with the production number.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last 6 includes a letter in front…

C2EAC227-D890-4100-8975-2F1DCFE5A4C5.png

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is the VIN decoder ring for Bronco.
You can also enter your VIN here and it should spit out this information as well.
Ford Bronco Decode VIN Number 1630507504550

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Look in the Top left of your Window Sticker, I think that corresponds with the type of roof and number produced, im completely guessing, but its worth a try lol
Ford Bronco Decode VIN Number Screen Shot 2022-07-18 at 7.21.43 PM
Sponsored