Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wish it was that way for all of us, amigo. Be a lot fewer people pissed at Ford if they communicated worth a damn at random, I'd wager.
I’d take less communication as long as I could get my 2 door sooner! :cool:
Sponsored

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any idea if there's a lag? My dealer emailed yesterday to tell me I'd been scheduled but I haven't seen anything from ford and the website still show ordered.
I've read that you will only get the Ford corporate emails if you were a reservation holder. I was a walk-in and the only email I received was the order confirmed.

I didn't even know I had a VIN until I called my dealer to ask if she thought we'd get a '22 and she told me we had a VIN and had already been scheduled (and bumped and rescheduled).

Lonescout

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a month ago at a dealer and still never received an email confirmation. Dealer says it’s ordered but nothing from Corp.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You receive that order confirmation email as soon as your dealer submits the order through their system if you gave them the correct email address and if they did not make a typo. I got it even before I left the dealership.

Wildtrak2021

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello fellow Bronco fans,

Apologies if there is already another thread somewhere else.

Question: when did you receive your VIN number after placing your order through a dealer? Did you get it from the dealer or Ford itself?

Thank you!
Received mine from my dealership first,then from Ford in an email last week.

Sponsored

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've read that you will only get the Ford corporate emails if you were a reservation holder. I was a walk-in and the only email I received was the order confirmed.

I didn't even know I had a VIN until I called my dealer to ask if she thought we'd get a '22 and she told me we had a VIN and had already been scheduled (and bumped and rescheduled).
I had no reservation and received an email this week for my build week of 3/21. I know more than my dealer in regards to my build.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I ordered a month ago at a dealer and still never received an email confirmation. Dealer says it’s ordered but nothing from Corp.
Verify the dealer has your correct e-mail entered in with the order.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like the communication varies like our gas mileage! But to answer your question, the vin is created once it is scheduled. How you get informed, seems to be up in the air. The vin for my Sport came in about three weeks after I ordered it from Ford. I don’t expect a vin for my 2 door for another two years!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

With my second order-

placed October 26th
Received email from Ford confirming order a few hours later

Had contact inside Ford check order via order number and dealer code

received VIN and estimated build date of March 28th at the end of January.

Received text message from my sales guy two weeks ago with VIN and estimated build date of 4/18

No other emails from Ford since placing order in October

I was able to track my order a few weeks ago on one of the Ford tracking sites, but haven’t been able for the past three weeks.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello fellow Bronco fans,

Apologies if there is already another thread somewhere else.

Question: when did you receive your VIN number after placing your order through a dealer? Did you get it from the dealer or Ford itself?

Thank you!
if you just placed an order, it will be several months before you get scheduled. You won’t have a VIN until you are scheduled.

If your dealer doesn’t tell you your vin once you’ve been scheduled, call customer service. Provide them with your sales code and order code, and they can tell you your VIN.

Sponsored
OP
OP
blkmmb

blkmmb

Outer Banks
First Name
Samiya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my confirmation email Feb 16th, just couple after I placed my order.

Looks like it is whatever, different experiences. Let's see if I get any communication going forward

LSBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Call customer service if your dealership has already confirmed they placed the order. I questioned my order as I had not received a confirmation. My dealership said I wouldn’t get immediate confirmation. I waited and reached out again after joining this forum and reading typical process. I called ford CS and they saw nothing under my name. Called my dealership and they were able to confirm no order was placed by the dealer rep. So that day they corrected it and I received a confirmation within 30 mins.
Sponsored