First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4/2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just broke the news that the ordering was delayed until mid January. My wife said she cant take another month of me changing my mind everyday and explaining to her why.

Don't feel bad for us buyers, its our poor Significant others who are really suffering. lol
TRUE !!!!!!!!
Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just don't talk to them a lot, makes life easier. LOL

Seriously, discussion with the wife on the Bronco below.

Hey, Ford is coming out with a new Bronco.

That's nice.

I'm going to get one.

Surprised you would get rid of the Raptor.

I'm not, I am getting a Bronco too.

Oh, ok.

That's what 25 years of marriage looks like...?

But when I go to order, I know she will be asking what I am getting for options and has already told me the colors suck, you should get white.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When your SO says "Get what you want," does that mean the relationship is OVER?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was telling my wife last night about the FE recieving the black interior. Told her I was back in on the FE and her thoughts on exterior colors. Her response was I have a headache and I'm going to sleep. Damm somethings never change.
tumblr_p7hy9a4pKN1r2pp2to1_400.gif

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't feel bad for us buyers, its our poor Significant others who are really suffering. lol
Some of us are buying this for our significant others, so yes I fully agree with you. She was definitely a little bummed, but every delay is gets us closer to buying it outright, so she's OK with it. The only question still lingering for her, is will the modular top be late availability 2021.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can hear the ad on the radio now “ Is your significant other obsessed with their bronco build and driving you crazy, call our law firm as we specialize in divorce related to the pain and suffering due to the multi year wait for the bronco launch.....”
My husband will be first in line to call that hotline!!! Lol ?

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Patience has never been one of my strong suits ,fortunatly my girl is very calming with her its okay ,you really dont need another car,hold out for what you want yup that really helps
Then i go in basement and kick 5 gallon bucket across the room ,okay im better now?

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I made a deal with my wife months ago. I could get the Bronco if I got rid of my corvette. But she wants the Bronco more than I do. I explained the Bronco delay to her last night. She took it ok but said that she still wants me to sell the corvette in the spring regardless of when I get the Bronco. Not good.

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a deal with my wife months ago. I could get the Bronco if I got rid of my corvette. But she wants the Bronco more than I do. I explained the Bronco delay to her last night. She took it ok but said that she still wants me to sell the corvette in the spring regardless of when I get the Bronco. Not good.
Don't give it up :) what year?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just don't talk to them a lot, makes life easier. LOL

Seriously, discussion with the wife on the Bronco below.

Hey, Ford is coming out with a new Bronco.

That's nice.

I'm going to get one.

Surprised you would get rid of the Raptor.

I'm not, I am getting a Bronco too.

Oh, ok.

That's what 25 years of marriage looks like...?

But when I go to order, I know she will be asking what I am getting for options and has already told me the colors suck, you should get white.
So true! My SO wants nothing to do with Bronco talk right now but when it comes time for picking it up she's going to be all about the features, and accessories, and planning where we can go in it
Patience has never been one of my strong suits ,fortunatly my girl is very calming with her its okay ,you really dont need another car,hold out for what you want yup that really helps
Then i go in basement and kick 5 gallon bucket across the room ,okay im better now?
I'm patient but my biggest bummer about the delay is that its also holding back all the other new hobbies I wanted to get into with the Bronco. I know, 1st world problems

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't give it up :) what year?
2001. I've had it since July 2001. I'd like to keep it until July to make it 20 years. I'm having a hard time getting in and out of it.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have similar issue. Need to either lose my 84 cj7 or my 69 stingray convertible. But it’s my choice, can’t leave the bronco in the driveway. Need a slot in the garage. What I can say is the wife is not giving up her spot in the garage for the bronco ;-)

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read this thread to my wife and she laughed and said that given the delay, significant others deserved a one week break from Bronco talk. Not sure if I can pull this off.

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think my husband is sick of my Bronco talk too. He was the one who originally wanted one, but wanted to wait a few years as he has a newer truck. I put in a reservation and I send every night on here or the B&P. I told him I need to place my order so I can stop going back and forth. Argh! I have always liked cars, but never felt this invested in one. When I talk he just nods at me and my talking. I know he isn’t listening. Haha
Sponsored