zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any man or woman should be comforted that his/her SO is wasting all their time infatuated with an inanimate object!

They have no time now to waste on another man/woman and soon no money left to squander on anyone else but their beloved Bronco.?

I fully expect the divorce rate amongst Bronco families to plummet!???

Last edited:

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm insulated from her wrath by a 1200 mile separation right now. This allows me to obsess without bothering her. Don't know what I'll do when I get back in late October. Then I'll be up against switching dealers by 10/31 if I need to and way too much time on the B&P tool. She'll also balk at going to look at colors and other options. She does want to see them if we can though.

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dammit!! Ducking google autocorrect... pretty bad making a mistake while calling attention to someone else's...
Funny thing is I was thinking gezz dictating over my phone and autocorrect... Can't a Bronco fan get a break from the grammer police. ... Where you that guy in elementary school? Be honest ?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny thing is I was thinking gezz dictating over my phone and autocorrect... Can't a Bronco fan get a break from the grammer police. ... Where you that guy in elementary school? Be honest ?
No, I hate being that guy and wouldn't normally even comment, but it made me laugh bc I was thinking it was going a totally different way until I read your story.

Sponsored
OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I hate being that guy and wouldn't normally even comment, but it made me laugh bc I was thinking it was going a totally different way until I read your story.
Haha ... I did think it was funny your response! Just giving you a hard time. We can still be friends... I mean you do like Bronco's, so you must be a good person!

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha ... I did think it was funny your response! Just giving you a hard time. We can still be friends... I mean you do like Bronco's, so you must be a good person!
Ford Bronco Significant other ... Getting warn out. tenor

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife is fine with Bronco

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncy and friends? Hahahahaha.

No, the car is for my wife so I don’t talk to her about it as it’s a surprise. I stay off this website when she’s close by so she doesn’t ask what i’m doing.

Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First and foremost my wife is amazing and is actually really excited about the Bronco and is the one that told me to go for the wildtrack because she thought the bigger wheel's looked cool.

But she had started to noticed that I might be paying far far too much attention to the Bronco then I am anything else... And had basically stopped asking me what I am looking at on my phone because she knows that it is about the Bronco. I have tell my daughter's that they have another sibling on the way and her name is Broncy(Bron-Key).

Here is my question... Has anyone else significant other started to think they have a problem? Hahaha

Oh and at night I tell my girls stories about the secret adventures of Broncy & friends.
I told mine that a photo with my new Bronco will increase my Right-Swipes

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say my family is tired of it cause I’ll mention it every time I see them ?

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncy and friends? Hahahahaha.

No, the car is for my wife so I don’t talk to her about it as it’s a surprise. I stay off this website when she’s close by so she doesn’t ask what i’m doing.
That's awesome! You need to make sure to share her reaction on video when you give it to her!

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

always been into cars. wife just zones out sometimes when i talk about them. i still haven't learned to stop talking. i just keep going.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's awesome! You need to make sure to share her reaction on video when you give it to her!
Thanks, I will! I’m ridiculously excited so i’m here 24/7 and its the only way i can contain my excitement lol because I know it’s what she wants. If this site didn’t exist I’d go crazy with no one to talk to about it.
Sponsored