tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately, it’s my wife that continues to be bummed. As this would be her DD and Im doing everything I can from her buying another jeep or just holding out for the new 4runner.

doesn't help that the jeep dealership continues to call me increasing their offer for her current jeep and offering 8% below invoice on a 2021. I guess I keep forgetting to tell her that jeep calls me weekly lol.

she doesn't have the patience like I do with these games.
Toyota 4Runner revamp has been promised forever as well. Where is it? I don’t think it exists. If the 4xe and 392 jeep hit before the bronco that will be really lame.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just broke the news that the ordering was delayed until mid January. My wife said she cant take another month of me changing my mind everyday and explaining to her why.

Don't feel bad for us buyers, its our poor Significant others who are really suffering. lol
Amen.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m pretty whatever.... but I feel bad for my dad. The Bronco is sort of a semi-retirement gift to himself and Ford keeps pushing it back! So his retirement keeps getting pushed back!

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have similar issue. Need to either lose my 84 cj7 or my 69 stingray convertible. But it’s my choice, can’t leave the bronco in the driveway. Need a slot in the garage. What I can say is the wife is not giving up her spot in the garage for the bronco ;-)
If they do this where you live, here’s what you need:
https://garagesoftexas.com/garages/
Total man cave and possibly an appreciating real estate investment.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think my husband is sick of my Bronco talk too. He was the one who originally wanted one, but wanted to wait a few years as he has a newer truck. I put in a reservation and I send every night on here or the B&P. I told him I need to place my order so I can stop going back and forth. Argh! I have always liked cars, but never felt this invested in one. When I talk he just nods at me and my talking. I know he isn’t listening. Haha
Oh he should hang with my husband!! Absolutely ZERO INTEREST!!! But the second I have it in my possession and he asks to drive it...or even discuss with his friends that “We” have a Bronco...NOOOO WAYY! It’s ALL MINE!!! ??

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have similar issue. Need to either lose my 84 cj7 or my 69 stingray convertible. But it’s my choice, can’t leave the bronco in the driveway. Need a slot in the garage. What I can say is the wife is not giving up her spot in the garage for the bronco ;-)
That's going to be a tough choice!

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh he should hang with my husband!! Absolutely ZERO INTEREST!!! But the second I have it in my possession and he asks to drive it...or even discuss with his friends that “We” have a Bronco...NOOOO WAYY! It’s ALL MINE!!! ??
YES!!! It will be mine though. He has never driven my current car, or shown an interest in driving it. ???

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I personally like the delay. Hopefully now I can see Cyber Orange, A51 and the marine grade vinyl in person before having to order. Will help me decide what I want.
Sponsored