Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have completely stopped talking about it with my friends because I value our friendship. Bronco talk was putting those relationships into jeopardy! I’m kidding of course but I could definitely tell they were getting irritated and it’s only been a month and half so far.
Sponsored

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha! This rings so true!!! My wife half serious half joking said yeah a new Bronco would be a great 40th Bday present to each other, off the cliff I went!!

Today she called me obsessed!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My significant other is sitting here beside me right now as I read through this thread LMAO....she is wondering if she should start a Bronco Wives Club....?????

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife is used to it. It started with my first factory order of a Jeep Wrangler. I knew EVERYTHING about that vehicle. It was a borderline obsessed sickness. A sickness that served me well, mind you, I got EXACTLY what I wanted. The only thing I wish I had done differently was to get the dual top group as a factory option.

I did it with the car I bought next (although there were only three options beyond color) and then with my truck.

Ultimately she understands that this is a process for me, and it is assuredly better than my constant grumbling from dissatisfaction with a vehicle that came differently than my expectations.

Doesn't stop the eye roll or flat smile eyebrow raised slow upward nod of "yeah yeah, great" when I constantly show her pictures from this forum.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It just makes me happy to know that I'm not the only one. Sometimes she'll make the mistake of bringing up the Bronco forgetting that it will inevitably lead to 20 to 30 minutes of one sided conversation. After a while I'll realize that I'm doing all the talking and she's just sitting there waiting for the conversation to be done. She won't tell me to stop (yet) because she knows how long I've waited for this but you can always tell when she's not into it. She's being as supportive as she can but I'm afraid the ice is getting thin. Clearly B&P isn't happening anytime real soon so I need to find a new outlet before we both go crazy.
This is my SO's life as well.
Sponsored