First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? Youre driving at night, and suddenly some redneck in a jacked 2003 Silverado with aftermarket brights pulls up behind you. You are instantly blinded and have to pull a hand off the steering wheel to manually dim because the manufacturer didn’t spend $20 on the auto dimmer from China. Add rain in the middle of a turn, and a deer crossing the road. Add a wife in the passenger seat yapping about stuff. Add a 32 ounce Coke from McDonald’s about to tip over in the cup holder because it’s 32 fn ounces. Safety feature viability also factors in cost and auto dimming must be super cheap to manufacture. Auto dim is a no brainer under my calculations.
I installed a $50 auto-dimming mirror in my kid’s 2003 Escape - took 1.5 hours, including a trip to Lordco to buy an Add-a-fuse.

Just sayin’...

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I leave my mirror on dim all the time. What's behind me is not in front of me.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
? Youre driving at night, and suddenly some redneck in a jacked 2003 Silverado with aftermarket brights pulls up behind you. You are instantly blinded and have to pull a hand off the steering wheel to manually dim because the manufacturer didn’t spend $20 on the auto dimmer from China. Add rain in the middle of a turn, and a deer crossing the road. Add a wife in the passenger seat yapping about stuff. Add a 32 ounce Coke from McDonald’s about to tip over in the cup holder because it’s 32 fn ounces. Safety feature viability also factors in cost and auto dimming must be super cheap to manufacture. Auto dim is a no brainer under my calculations.
just flip the mirror when it gets dark...I do it literally every morning before I pull out to work and flip it back when I park. It's not a chore and certainly not difficult. I trust myself more to do it than a part built in a Chinese sweatshop.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

User name checks out.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I love the bronc and I’m super stoked, but since I’m obsessed, I can’t help but notice some stuff in B&P that’s a lil redic. Here are the main ones:

-It costs $8k to get auto climate
-wireless chargers cost $8 at Target yet cost $14k to add to a bronc
-same for garage door opener
-manual dim mirrors are dangerous

and because I don’t like to only neg, here are some features I really appreciate in order:

-general appearance incl removable top
-the suspension’s engineering looks stellar
-the modularity
-led headlights on base (for safety reasons)
-push to start on base (f keys)
-some bash plates on base
-intelligent access on mid

i could go on...
You probably should go on. You didn't really list anything negative. There's a lot of content in those packages.

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Initially clicked on this thread before any comments were posted... glad I came back :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored