First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we tell you, weā€™d have to kill youā€¦.and we donā€™t want that to happen.
Good luck on your quest.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not a person of optimism by nature. That being said, for some reason my Spider sense has been tingling and I just canā€™t shake the feeling our reserved/ ordered Broncos are going to arrive sooner then previously believed. I am a two door BL with five or six constraints and figured I would be reordering this time next year, but I have suddenly acquired this sense that the Bronco will be here sooner then later. Maybe because I have consoled myself by believing if I am pushed back to 23 I would then be able to go with the painted Mod top. The pessimist in me saysā€ youā€™re Bronco will be delivered a week before the Mod is available. ā€œ lol

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bottom line: I've got my order in at one of the dealers offering a $1000 under invoice deal, though clearly that is not necessarily the best option if I want a chance at seeing a Bronco anytime soon. I was wondering if anyone out there has determined which dealership(s) in the DC Metro area (or bordering States) are, based on the current Ford allocation scheme, most likely better positioned to deliver a Bronco sooner than would Granger, Stephens Auto Center, etc. under Ford's current allocation methodology. While I'd love to stick with my current dealer for their transparency and the $1,000 under invoice deal, at this point I'd be satisfied with MSRP (in writing of course) if it means getting the vehicle months earlier than I would now.

I should note I am a 30 Aug reservation (already not great) with several "constraints" (though I suppose the constraint list is always shifting). Many thanks in advance.

NOTE: I've done a bunch of searches looking for the answer on the net and here in B6G for the answer to my question, without success. If I missed something on B6G in another post I'd welcome, gratefully, any leads to existing posts.
I don't think this is the kind of thing that you are going to get a good answer by crowdsourcing. All you have to do is look up dealers in your drive radius and give them a call. If they tell you their numbers, you can choose the one that you think gives you the best shot. I'm not sure why anyone else would have this information.

Besides, even if someone knew the answer to this question, merely by posting it here would probably make it no longer true.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a day 2 rez, betrayed by Ford due to dealer allocation voodoo math and I will be seeing stock on dealer lots before I sniff the interior of my new truck. Sorry, someone has to be real with you guys. You are not getting a truck ANYTIME soon.

I have actively tried to bump to a new dealer with a hope of getting a MSRP deal. Dealers were either up front that they would be charging over MSRP, would not put a price in writing, didn't want my transfer for fear of bumping an existing order holder at their dealership (which is somewhat understandable but still Ford's fault and not mine).

Now, I did find a dealer willing to sell at MSRP and write it down. But now Ford is saying no to the transfer.

Someone here on the forum once said, never have I had to work so hard to give someone 50K+ for a product.

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ve been reading up on Fordā€™s ordering. It seems to be more complex than even thought from reading posts here. Ford has a secret sauce, then dealers are placed in random order and the sauce is compared to each dealers orders, using dealer set priority code as the first orders to look at. Good luck gaming the system without knowing the system. I talked to few dealers on reorder and for whatever reason they didnā€™t seem too interested.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So let me understand, you came to the forum that represents a subset of the 30-80K people ahead of you in line (since you are an Aug res) and ask "how do I get in front of you in line?" This should be good.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a day 2 rez, betrayed by Ford due to dealer allocation voodoo math and I will be seeing stock on dealer lots before I sniff the interior of my new truck. Sorry, someone has to be real with you guys. You are not getting a truck ANYTIME soon.

I have actively tried to bump to a new dealer with a hope of getting a MSRP deal. Dealers were either up front that they would be charging over MSRP, would not put a price in writing, didn't want my transfer for fear of bumping an existing order holder at their dealership (which is somewhat understandable but still Ford's fault and not mine).

Now, I did find a dealer willing to sell at MSRP and write it down. But now Ford is saying no to the transfer.

Someone here on the forum once said, never have I had to work so hard to give someone 50K+ for a product.
Yeah I decided the time and aggravation was not worth it at this point. Plus the 2021 off-road travel window is closed for me, so I don't care much about getting a Bronco until start of next summer.

Hope you guys all get your Broncos sooner rather than later though, as a sign Ford is finally getting the production lines churning. By next summer I don't want to hear about ADMs, reservation timestamps, delamination tops, etc. I'm not jumping through a bunch of hoops and goofball stuff to buy a car.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NOTE: I've done a bunch of searches looking for the answer on the net and here in B6G for the answer to my question, without success. If I missed something on B6G in another post I'd welcome, gratefully, any leads to existing posts.
So far my dealer who has been extremely transparent with me doesn't have a clear idea of their allocation for 2022. I think with Ford's new formulas, the allocation will shift based on some of the performance factors (like Sport sales) throughout the year.

If you find a dealer telling you their allocation is "X" for the year and you should get your Bronco in "Y" months file it under "My dealer said..."

I think the only way to guarantee a faster build is to lose the constraints and order the ever popular Big Bend 4 door 4 banger Non-Sas No tow Soft Top. The dealers with allocation and no buildable units (due to constraints) will be doing exactly that for dealer stock and then adding a lift with some knobby tires and selling them for ADM until those soft tops start stacking up on dealer lots. Also a reason that dealers don't want your order for MSRP.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At some point, you have to believe Ford is going to need to come to terms with people who reserved before that September 2020 reservation for MY21 cutoff / allocations are a thing announcement, whoā€™s dealer has no allocations for 22 left.

How hard would it be for them to quietly fix it over a few months once most of the allocation queues clear out nationally?

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

check out some of those folks who posted last week about getting scheduled. There were several that had reservation dates in the past few months who got scheduled. They had constrained items like 2.7, squatch, etc and were picked up.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ya itā€™s sorta like who really shot Kennedy and are there aliens. People know, but they ainā€™t talkinšŸ˜‰
Sponsored