Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yall are overthinking this. My dealer has around 150 orders and would be considered a large dealer for the NW. Someone walked in 2 weeks ago after the 2022 B&P went live to place and in person order for a fully loaded badlands LUX 4 door SOFT TOP and got a build date last week. To me that basically means don't worry too much about any constraint except hard top.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I decided the time and aggravation was not worth it at this point. Plus the 2021 off-road travel window is closed for me, so I don't care much about getting a Bronco until start of next summer.

Hope you guys all get your Broncos sooner rather than later though, as a sign Ford is finally getting the production lines churning. By next summer I don't want to hear about ADMs, reservation timestamps, delamination tops, etc. I'm not jumping through a bunch of hoops and goofball stuff to buy a car.
Preach my man!

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At some point, you have to believe Ford is going to need to come to terms with people who reserved before that September 2020 reservation for MY21 cutoff / allocations are a thing announcement, who’s dealer has no allocations for 22 left.

How hard would it be for them to quietly fix it over a few months once most of the allocation queues clear out nationally?
I hear you but using this logic why should it be so hard for Ford to live up to their word and simply fill orders based on reservations? I mean what the hell did I send $100 to Ford Motor Company for? I'm ok with commodity issues. That's just the state of the world. It sucks but I don't put that all on Ford. But all things being equal, there is no way in hell I should be getting my truck 2 years later. Absolute garbage. Ford does not care about its customers. Full stop.

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Search this forum for the dealer you’re currently with. If you don’t see any mention of them, you’re probably good. If you see 300 page threads talking about how good they are or how bad ford is screwing them, find someone else.

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yall are overthinking this. My dealer has around 150 orders and would be considered a large dealer for the NW. Someone walked in 2 weeks ago after the 2022 B&P went live to place and in person order for a fully loaded badlands LUX 4 door SOFT TOP and got a build date last week. To me that basically means don't worry too much about any constraint except hard top.
If it were me, I would do this. Just start another order somewhere else, with decent but not jumbo volume, in a market with lots of Jeep’s. Maybe even more than one extra order. An stick with your build spec, at least for the major mechanicals like sas or badlands. Don’t be stuck on msrp too hard, the bronco market next year will still be tight, so decide what you are willing to stretch to, maybe up to 5k. People throw that away on wheel and tire upgrades pretty easily.

Sponsored

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bottom line: I've got my order in at one of the dealers offering a $1000 under invoice deal, though clearly that is not necessarily the best option if I want a chance at seeing a Bronco anytime soon. I was wondering if anyone out there has determined which dealership(s) in the DC Metro area (or bordering States) are, based on the current Ford allocation scheme, most likely better positioned to deliver a Bronco sooner than would Granger, Stephens Auto Center, etc. under Ford's current allocation methodology. While I'd love to stick with my current dealer for their transparency and the $1,000 under invoice deal, at this point I'd be satisfied with MSRP (in writing of course) if it means getting the vehicle months earlier than I would now.

I should note I am a 30 Aug reservation (already not great) with several "constraints" (though I suppose the constraint list is always shifting). Many thanks in advance.

NOTE: I've done a bunch of searches looking for the answer on the net and here in B6G for the answer to my question, without success. If I missed something on B6G inFOLLOWI another post I'd welcome, gratefully, any leads to existing posts.
I hear you but using this logic why should it be so hard for Ford to live up to their word and simply fill orders based on reservations? I mean what the hell did I send $100 to Ford Motor Company for? I'm ok with commodity issues. That's just the state of the world. It sucks but I don't put that all on Ford. But all things being equal, there is no way in hell I should be getting my truck 2 years later. Absolute garbage. Ford does not care about its customers. Full stop.
totally agree, i understand supply issues, but NO ONE should get a badlands non SAS etc same as mine before me unless they reserved before me period!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If it were me, I would do this. Just start another order somewhere else, with decent but not jumbo volume, in a market with lots of Jeep’s. Maybe even more than one extra order. An stick with your build spec, at least for the major mechanicals like sas or badlands. Don’t be stuck on msrp too hard, the bronco market next year will still be tight, so decide what you are willing to stretch to, maybe up to 5k. People throw that away on wheel and tire upgrades pretty easily.
I agree with the main point except for being willing to exceed MSRP. It shouldn't be too hard to find a dealer that will sell for sticker. I've done just what you described in finding a dealer(s) that while they can't guarantee a MY'22, they didn't see a problem based on the first month's allocation numbers.

I'm a Grange-tober reservation holder and am in allocation purgatory with that order (MY'25). Tried the transfer process which was denied. I've since placed 3 other orders of a lesser build (less constrained than my ideal Bronco) with different dealers. None required a deposit until it is scheduled so I'm out no money. 2 are at MSRP and the other is at invoice (all paperwork signed by both parties). Whichever order comes in first gets my money and the other two can be built as an abandoned order to be sold on the lot. In a few years when my Grange-tober order is built, I'll trade in the interim Bronco for it.
Sponsored