Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
20230606_140305.jpg

Mine says scheduled for 6/12 and the date is checked whereas production dot became green. Wonder what date I can expect to receive it, these dates are actually kinda of confusing. It initially started with scheduled weeknof 5/15 but it got pushed to 6/12.
How far away from Michigan are you? I’m also curious if shipping has been faster. It does seem there is no shortage of supply of trucks when driving from Cincinnati on 75 daily. If you don’t have any constraints and chip issues are fixed then hopefully won’t be too long.
Sponsored

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How far away from Michigan are you? I’m also curious if shipping has been faster. It does seem there is no shortage of supply of trucks when driving from Cincinnati on 75 daily. If you don’t have any constraints and chip issues are fixed then hopefully won’t be too long.
I am in Richmond VA. I am very confused about those dates, like doffetence between Scheduled vs. Production. It seems there are too many weird dates. If you receive a built date that should mean that your vehicle is not on some parking lot waiting for a Chip.